Talk

Advanced search

Justin Lee Collins Diving prog on Sky

(7 Posts)
lottiejenkins Sat 29-Aug-09 21:28:19

I am enjoying watching this! He is a braver man than me gunga din! I wouldnt do it!!

MadameCastafiore Sat 29-Aug-09 21:34:20

We watched it last night - DH is a crap swimmer and can't dive - it is the only thing I am better than him at - and giving birth grin - had a great time on hils laughing at him trying to dive in and getting a very red tummy!

He was very brave but I got cross with that highlighted tart keep on saying - 'I know' everytime Justin said something.

(I quite fancy Justin actually - wouldn't mind a secret shag at some point - obviously in another universe when I am single!!)

Wilts Sat 29-Aug-09 21:39:36

I watched it as well, made me feel ill every time they filmed over the edge of the diving board blush

His son did make me laugh with his ' window sill' exercise grin

TeenyTinyToria Sat 29-Aug-09 23:26:21

Archie is the cutest little thing ever!

verygreenlawn Sun 30-Aug-09 22:43:05

His family seemed lovely, I'd always thought he seemed a bit of a prat but he's redeemed himself in my eyes with his wife and kids.

southeastastra Wed 02-Sep-09 14:38:42

i really like jlc always game on for anything. very brave diving from that height!

MorrisZapp Thu 03-Sep-09 12:56:34

Great show. Actually, I loved the highlighted tart guy! I thought he would be exactly the kind of person I need to help me overcome my own fears.

Top diving board is the scariest thing in the world.

Well done JLC.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now