being human - anyone watch?

(20 Posts)
SlartyBartFast Fri 28-Aug-09 22:44:22

i realise it was a couple of nights ago but i am really enjoying it grin

Grumpyoldcaaaaaaaa Fri 28-Aug-09 22:46:06

It's fabulous.

Which one have you seen up to?

SlartyBartFast Fri 28-Aug-09 22:47:16

i have seen all 3, is it second showing?
it is now on bbc1.

the girl is like a dark billie piper

SlartyBartFast Fri 28-Aug-09 22:50:01

actually i am not sure if it is 3.
the latest one the girl met another ghost and the werewolf had some <<appropriate>> taken from behind sex - doggy style grin

Grumpyoldcaaaaaaaa Fri 28-Aug-09 22:53:55

Yes, it was originally on BBC3.

Funnily enough, I was flicking through the TV in bed last night and chanced upon the doggy scene. The volume on the TV was very loud, DD1 (aged 11) was having a sleepover with several friends and they happened to be passing my room at that moment. hmmblush

You've got quite a bit more to see, rest of this series and the 2nd series, you will enjoy!!

TAFKAtheUrbanDryad Fri 28-Aug-09 22:54:16

I love Being Human. We have it on DVD.

Russell Tovey is lovely.

TAFKAtheUrbanDryad Fri 28-Aug-09 22:54:55

2nd series? Is it out yet?

SlartyBartFast Fri 28-Aug-09 22:55:45

i like russell tovey too.
somethign about him.

<<according to wiki he is gay, and veyr young, compared to me>>

Grumpyoldcaaaaaaaa Fri 28-Aug-09 22:55:53

I was gutted to discover he's gay (like I had a chance).

I like the small amount of characters in it, makes their world so claustrophobic.

TAFKAtheUrbanDryad Fri 28-Aug-09 22:57:29

Yes, he is gay, but he's still lovely. I like his voice. <<swoons>>

The episode where it details how George and Mitchell met and he shouts, "And now what?" I think he's an amazing actor.

SlartyBartFast Fri 28-Aug-09 22:57:43

blush for your sleepovers and you grumpy

Grumpyoldcaaaaaaaa Fri 28-Aug-09 23:01:59

Slarty

I heard whispering and giggling as they went past. I hope they haven't told their mums!

SlartyBartFast Fri 28-Aug-09 23:14:28

blush for you

SlartyBartFast Fri 28-Aug-09 23:15:32

he was earmarked to replace david tennant, did you read that.
yes, agree - good actor.
i thougth everyone would be swoonign over other one.

Grumpyoldcaaaaaaaa Fri 28-Aug-09 23:40:34

'The Other One' (can't remember his name, Aiden? Lovely Irish boy anyway) has many charms but I'm drawn to George/Russell Tovey so much more.
Have you been on the BBC web minisite? Actually not bad!

I think the George character is 'us' as it were, he is the voice of conscience and maybe that's why we're drawn to him.

<waves wine glass in expansive manner>

MrsMattie Sat 29-Aug-09 09:54:35

I caught a few minutes of it the other night. Two vampires rolling around naked bonking in blood. Wasnt my first choice of subject matter for a night's viewing! grin

floatingonpinkcloud Sat 29-Aug-09 15:59:18

Sorry to butt in! But i love this program can't wait for series 2 and i think i may have a strange facination with vampires love Robert Pattison in Twilight too!!!

Squitten Sun 30-Aug-09 10:23:19

I LOVE Being Human - best thing the BBC have done in a long time. I am completely in love with Aidan Turner so I'll happily smuggle him away for myself while you all fight over Russell Tovey

I do agree Russell Tovey is a fab actor. I think it's great how he manages to keep George constantly on the brink of hysteria!

I don't know if anyone saw the very original pilot way back when but I prefer this cast to the old one

Hulla Fri 11-Sep-09 14:58:57

Did anyone watch last night? I am dying of suspense. Fab series.

Oh on the Russell v Aiden thing? I'm in the Aiden camp too.

But seriously, is this a repeat? Can I find out what happens to Mitchell & Annie? <impatient>

Hulla Fri 11-Sep-09 16:16:00

Oh I found spoilers on the BBC website. I didn't realise this was only series one.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now