Talk

Advanced search

anyone watching katie price on itv2(does anyone care)

(18 Posts)
thesunshinesbrightly Thu 27-Aug-09 21:10:17

she seems ok at the moment

bigchris Thu 27-Aug-09 21:35:14

i am teamkatie tonight
he knew what he married
she makes me laff
sisters doing it for themselves!

courtneylovescox Thu 27-Aug-09 21:38:02

i'm watching it, it's crazy she's mad

glasjam Thu 27-Aug-09 21:38:59

Oh God, to my shame I am. What always gets me about her is her obsession with how many journos and papparazzi are following her - it's like she's surprised that they're there but would be absolutely gutted if they weren't.

She can't exist without all that attention it's insane.

All those "friends" all seem to be her old make-up artists and hairdressers which says it all really.

It's all quite hideous, but no surprises there.

civilfawlty Thu 27-Aug-09 21:41:12

she is a ridiculous, moronic trollop. telling journalists to f* off: what madness, all she does is court them. urgghhh. cant bear her. cant. bear. her.

hambler Thu 27-Aug-09 21:47:42

it's sad

courtneylovescox Thu 27-Aug-09 21:47:55

lol at that tattoo bit

urgghhh no I can't stand her.

thesunshinesbrightly Thu 27-Aug-09 21:48:58

i'm actually quite impressed with kate, she is obviously hurting and trying to put on a front bless her

was on team pete but im actually liking the way she is on the show.

Meglet Thu 27-Aug-09 21:50:52

<<shamefully sets tv to record it on ITV2+1>>

bigchris Thu 27-Aug-09 21:54:35

such a bad choice of gold outfit!!

artichokes Thu 27-Aug-09 22:01:36

Am having to watch as my neice is here. This is not sisters soingbit for themselves. It's horrible haggsred old tart living a vacuous life that has not one thing to recommend it. She is horrible, her "friends" are horrible, the paps are horrible and the whole industry/world is just scary and sad.

GivePeasAChance Thu 27-Aug-09 22:03:49

Does she just rent that model thing to go out with her?

Paolosgirl Thu 27-Aug-09 22:06:08

Nope - I would not give her airtime in my house. Agree with Artichokes - this is not about the sisterhood, this is a hideous woman who in RL would be avoided like the plague.

clam Fri 28-Aug-09 12:25:14

Saddest thing about that whole show was the birthday party for the kids where she didn't know any of the guests!

serajen Fri 28-Aug-09 13:21:42

Self-absorbed, selfish, egotistical, narcisisstic (spelling?), attention-seeking, poor excuse for a woman, very very sad

sweetkitty Fri 28-Aug-09 13:23:59

Flicked over at the gold "outfit" bit, she looks really rough now, too much surgery, does anyone else think she was pretty before and would have been much better not having all that surgery and filler/botox whatever done to her.

clam Fri 28-Aug-09 18:52:58

FAR too skinny, skin breakout, and hair straw-like from too much dye.
She looked rough.
And can you imagine anything more awful than having to have been on that Ibiza trip?

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now