Talk

Advanced search

STOP SHOUTING MYLEEN WE CAN HEAR YOU ON THE ONE SHOW!!!!

(10 Posts)
MummyElk Tue 25-Aug-09 19:26:46

nuff said

Pingpong Tue 25-Aug-09 19:31:20

i totally agree!

TsarChasm Tue 25-Aug-09 19:35:45

I came on to metion this. Not so much the shouting..just the Myleen/John Sargeant combo. How uncomfortable do they look together?!?

forehead Tue 25-Aug-09 19:36:35

Her presenting skills are absolutely crap. I don't know how she gets so much work.

Starbear Tue 25-Aug-09 21:30:16

forehead Totally agree. Myleen good as a guest, hair model, not good at presenting. She does have a pretty face though!

bluebump Tue 25-Aug-09 21:31:31

She is a rubbish presenter, I find her quite irritating. DP said her lipstick was too bright too hmm Not sure what that's got to do with anything!

Starbear Tue 25-Aug-09 21:33:48

Your DH is sweet he just trying to take an interest in your interests grin How lovely!

MummyElk Tue 25-Aug-09 22:18:07

i'm actually missing adrian and christine?!! blush
and i usually HATE the sort of people who go on about how they hate it when presenters go on holiday...but I'm Turning Into One Of Them!!! sob
it is a bit like watching beauty and the beast isn't it...
Bless your DP bluebump that was a good observation

leisurely Wed 26-Aug-09 08:54:05

I started a thread about that yesterday. Not Myleen, but missing Adrian (but not gormless Christine). I agree with OP, she does shout and my daughter took one look at her outfit and asked me if she had a mirror (the implication being she looked a bit of a mess). I had to agree with girl (but to hear the sort of comment you make yourself coming out of child's mouth, shock.

Pingpong Wed 26-Aug-09 11:04:37

oh MummyElk 'beauty and the beast' was exactly what I thought when I saw the pair of them on the sofa together. Cruel but so, so true!
I preferred the Gloria and young chap combo.
It was painful watching M&J interview Adam Sandler, so disjointed.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now