Talk

Advanced search

The One Show

(5 Posts)
leisurely Tue 25-Aug-09 13:31:09

Am I the only person in the world (certainly the small part of the world I live in) that would be pleased to find Adrian Child's slippers under the bed? I can't wait for him to get back, I'm not interested in the silly bint that presents with him, only him and him alone. Only four more programmes. Even my girl recognises the theme tune.
Actually, thinking about it, they have a great many attractive male hosts. Hardeep Singh Koli, George Macgavin, Phil Tufnell, John Sargant, Mike Dilger.................to name (and probably mispell) a few.

MamaMimi Fri 28-Aug-09 18:26:28

He is v funny.......in a dry way, that's why I like him.

My daughter has a school friend who is like a mini-me of Adrian - pretty wierd.

Wonderin' how come they were on a break at the same time actually. Anything going on there? Cos she split with her bf recently didn't she?

MamaMimi Fri 28-Aug-09 18:27:24

He is v funny.......in a dry way, that's why I like him.

My daughter has a school friend who is like a mini-me of Adrian - pretty wierd.

Wonderin' how come they were on a break at the same time actually. Anything going on there? Cos she split with her bf recently didn't she?

MamaMimi Fri 28-Aug-09 18:27:50

ooops!

leisurely Sat 29-Aug-09 15:56:39

I refuse to believe that there is anything other than professional friendship between them. He would be bored stupid of her within about 15 minutes. Personally I find her vacuous and a bit dense with no dress sense at all (unlike me of course). I am aware that she's probably told what to wear, but all the same.
Glad they'll be back on Monday

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now