Talk

Advanced search

The Hotel Inspector

(12 Posts)
discoball Tue 25-Aug-09 11:41:15

Hi, does anyone else here love The Hotel Inspector? I think Alex Polizzi is the absolute epitomy of confidence (I prefer her to the other lday, can't remember her name)and she is assertive without being rude. Can't believe the state of some hotels, especially the showers! smile

jalopy Tue 25-Aug-09 15:57:28

Yes. Love her one liners - "you're polishing a turd".

StrumpersPlunkett Tue 25-Aug-09 15:58:11

I have a crush on her.. soo many hotels I have stayed in that need her help!

IOnlyReadtheDailyMailinCafes Tue 25-Aug-09 15:59:31

She has a great cleavage, interesting family background too.

ohjustgrowup Tue 25-Aug-09 15:59:49

I think she's brilliant and really stylish. The only think I find ever so slightly grating is the way she calls everyone 'sweetheart'or 'darling'.

Small gripe though, I love that programme.

IOnlyReadtheDailyMailinCafes Tue 25-Aug-09 16:01:07

I do the sweetheart thing too as I am rubbish with names - not a great asset for a teacher.

EyeballsintheSky Tue 25-Aug-09 16:02:23

I love her and I have a crush on her as well. I loved Ruth but not in the same way. Alex is so stylish and I love her hair and how she has the confidence to wear it so short and... <<sigh>>

bluebump Tue 25-Aug-09 16:40:27

I love this programme, i'm gutted that was the last one last night. I do love Alex too, she is way better than the last lady that did it.

The episode where she pointed to the toilet carpet and squealed "man wee" had me in hysterics. I want to go and stay in her hotel but it is v v v expensive!

discoball Tue 25-Aug-09 18:46:52

Glad to see so many like her as well!!! You just get the feeling that if she said, "Look, everything going to be alright you know..." you'd know that it WAS! Can't wait for new series. smile

expatinscotland Tue 25-Aug-09 18:51:49

I like Alex! She just comes across as a classy lady who knows her stuff and works hard.

lottiejenkins Sat 29-Aug-09 20:54:35

Ive stayed at one of the hotels she has helped (pre her visit) The Walpole Bay with all it's oddities!! Too expensive for me now though!! sad

VulpusinaWilfsuit Sat 29-Aug-09 20:57:39

Oh she is ABSOLUTELY my new crush too. Thought she needs to lose the orange polo neck and cut the bobbles of that wonderful pashmina grin

I do hope she lurks on MN because she is doing sterling service for the hotel visitors of the UK. And crikey that Welsh place was lovely wasn't it? I often think I will use the programme as a recommendation one day (for those that listen to her that is.)

Great telly.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now