Talk

Advanced search

Did anyone notice Richard Hammond's HAIR last night?!

(11 Posts)
Bomper Sun 23-Aug-09 12:22:56

I was flicking through the channels last night and RH does some programme on BBC1 around 6pm, I was frozen with facination over his hair, he looked like Aslan. Someone needs to have a word with him.

PitysSake Sun 23-Aug-09 12:23:38

its gterrible
its always shit
its to make up for being short and rather irritating

terramum Sun 23-Aug-09 13:02:41

Nowt wrong with a man with long hair IMO. I think he's rather lovely grin

He's been growing it since his accident & I wondered if it was to hide any scars/dents? My Mum has changed her hair since she had brain surgery to cover the dent she's been left with on one side of her forehead

...but he had it swept back last night & there didn't seem to be anything there. Maybe he just fancied a change?

edam Sun 23-Aug-09 13:06:13

If I was Mrs Hammond, I would keep the hair dryer in a locked cupboard with my styling products and throw out all male grooming wax or gel shite.

edam Sun 23-Aug-09 13:07:27

Mind you, that would come way down the list of priorities after making we could get cast-iron life insurance that covered him for dangerous driving with NO exclusions or wriggle room for insurance assessors.

PinkTulips Sun 23-Aug-09 13:09:01

It is rather terrifying of late... shame as he's not bad looking when not playing dressing up like a lion.

Maybe Mrs Hammond has a lion fetish and it's for her benefit? shock

edam Sun 23-Aug-09 13:12:26

he was dressing up like a lion?

I do like that CBBC show he does. But could only fancy him if he got himself racked to put on a few inches. (In height, have no reason to comment on any other part of his anatomy!)

PitysSake Sun 23-Aug-09 13:16:02

good point re scarring though
hadnt htought of that

yappybluedog Sun 23-Aug-09 13:41:07

pocket-sized loveliness, even with the crazy hair

TsarChasm Sun 23-Aug-09 13:48:31

'Pocket sized' and 'lovliness'...not things I'd be looking for to describe a hot man but each to their owngrin

I think he looks Jackie poster boy circa 1980.

yappybluedog Sun 23-Aug-09 13:54:33

I would be the perfect height for him

anyway, I'm sure that not everything is pocket sized, I speak from experience

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now