Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

Timmy Time

(11 Posts)
wheresclaire Thu 20-Aug-09 20:40:08

Just so I can put DC's minds at rest..... Is Timmy (baa) any relation to Shaun the Sheep? DD aged 3 always tells me that Timmy is Shaun's little brother, but I think she might have made that up? I can see the similarity...

Jazzicatz Thu 20-Aug-09 20:42:02

I thought is was the baby sheep from Shaun the Sheep!!

Ceebee74 Thu 20-Aug-09 20:43:23

Not sure what relative he is to Shaun the Sheep but definitely related - Timmy Time came about as a spin-off from Shaun the Sheep.

ByThePowerOfGreyskull Thu 20-Aug-09 20:44:06

Ithought he was Shauns little brother but now you mention it I have no idea why I think that.

funtimewincies Fri 21-Aug-09 20:09:49

I thought that Timmy was Shaun's nephew, but again no idea why!

JackBauer Fri 21-Aug-09 20:22:38

Shaun the sheep is on CBBC at 12.45 most days. Timmy is a baby sheep in Shaun's field but I don't think they are related. Genius programmes both of them, DD's have hysterics at Timmy Time.

meep Fri 21-Aug-09 20:28:08

someone told me he was Shaun's cousin - but after a quick google he is in fact just "a little lamb with a lot to learn" and "Adorable but not as innocent as he looks, Timmy is a baby lamb who sucks a dummy and has a tendency to get himself into dangerous situations."

dd1 (2.3yo) is obsessed. I have had to remove the voicebox from her Timmy toy as he was baaing all night - now she just sings the theme tune to him!

funtimewincies Fri 21-Aug-09 20:34:01

I've just bought a 'knit your own Timmy' to make for ds, although given my skill level the result might traumatise the poor boy and give him nightmares grin.

wheresclaire Fri 21-Aug-09 20:49:14

I just love the way the characters talk. "Hoothoothoothoothoot". Just brilliant. So am i to understand that we all think that Timmy is related to Shaun but we have all just made it up in our own minds?

meep Fri 21-Aug-09 20:53:33

actually I think Timmy is related to my dd1........ "my Timmy, mine, Timmy, mine, I love Timmy".............

wheresclaire Fri 21-Aug-09 20:55:14

He IS the baby lamb from Shaun the Sheeps flock. It says so on CBeebies site.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now