Talk

Advanced search

Justin on Big Fun Time....

(26 Posts)
Macdog Wed 19-Aug-09 17:29:41

How sad am I to be happy he's back on the box!!

grin

NotEvenTheTrees Wed 19-Aug-09 17:34:08

On a scale of one to so sad you shouldn't be allowed near others, you're off the chart.

Honestly, between him and Mr Maker I feel my sanity sliding.

Macdog Wed 19-Aug-09 17:36:30

typing this with my nose cos the straight-jacket is a tad restricting!

On the bright side I think it's medication time.......

grin

Sheeta Wed 19-Aug-09 17:38:14

Glad I'm not the only one..
grin

Macdog Wed 19-Aug-09 17:44:59

You in a straight jacket too then???grin

NotEvenTheTrees Wed 19-Aug-09 17:45:10

They allow you medication? Sticking you in front of Cbeebies doesn't induce enough of a trance like state?

And Lordy, there are two of you? If you ever met, the world would combust.

Macdog Wed 19-Aug-09 17:47:04

You do know MN have asked him to do a webchat dontcha grin

JustcallmeDog Wed 19-Aug-09 17:48:46

Message withdrawn

NotEvenTheTrees Wed 19-Aug-09 17:50:40

Yup, his people declined. grin Bloody good job too. I want Chris Corcoran on again, not Justin and his plasticine, gurning face. Cbeebies soon to be branded The Justin Show. He's taking over the asylum and nobody's noticing. It can't end well.

NoGoodNicknamesLeft Wed 19-Aug-09 17:51:15

LOL It's just cos Sid's on holiday. Anyway, what do you mean, "happy he's back"? He's never off the damn box:

Tikkabilla
Something Special
Todd World
Higgledy Piggledy House
The Tweenies
Jim Jam and Sunny
Finley the Fire Engine
Boo!
Sean the Sheep

Don't his fat fingers freak you out? <Shudders>

NotEvenTheTrees Wed 19-Aug-09 17:53:55

I could do a webchat with you all that'd look just like him.

Hello [madgrin]. I was so [ridiculously sad] this morning as I thought I might not make this talk. [OTT shock]. Luckily, [cheesy grin], I ran very fast [panting blush] and here I am!!!! [mad] grin] [gurning smile]

Macdog Wed 19-Aug-09 17:57:55

<<noses medication towards NotEvenTheTrees>
Think you need it more than me wink

Sheeta Wed 19-Aug-09 19:49:43

haha, funny Trees

Not in a straightjacket yet, no. I think he's great, DS loves him and he's learning sign language just from something special

Maybe I should be locked up though. Some days I find myself talking like him shock

GreenPeas Thu 20-Aug-09 18:39:28

DD was a bit baffled... then once she decided that Sid and Andy had gone round to Cerrie and Alex's house hmm all was right with the world.

Sheeta Thu 20-Aug-09 22:50:20

heh, funny

JackBauer Thu 20-Aug-09 22:53:23

Does that <goooing> stupid noise make anyone else want to rip their own ears off?
Everytime he appears DD1 says 'Ooh, it's justin, you don't like him, do you mummy? Because he's irritimating, isn't he mummy?'

She's an intelligent child.

LightningBolt Thu 20-Aug-09 22:55:41

You cannot diss Justin.It is Not Allowed ,<STERN LOOK>

Meglet Thu 20-Aug-09 22:55:42

I got embarrassingly excited when I saw him on at tea time.
When we were at the table ds started copying Sid's earlier sinking and floating experiment with his bread and a tumbler of water hmm.

isittooearlyforgin Thu 20-Aug-09 22:56:59

and does no one think his interest in sarah jane (higgeldy piggeldy house) is obscene? he often had a hand innocently, almost carelessly placed upon her person!!

Sheeta Thu 20-Aug-09 23:34:55

has anybody else seen the 'Monster' song on tikkabilla where Sarah-Jane wraps her legs around his neck?!

slightly disturbing!!!

he's great though, I hated him to start with them I saw how much DS loves Something Special and anything else with Justin. He sign's 'something special' when he want's it on!!
(thank fuck for PVR!)

JackBauer Fri 21-Aug-09 07:50:02

Well I can see that he is brilliant at something special.
But he loves Little Britain and slips little bits in every now and then, which winds me up, and that Gigglebox thing was the last straw, it was so bad. Wonder why it never got commissioned <evil laugh>

BrightShinySun Fri 21-Aug-09 20:51:21

Ha ha I knew there would be a thread on this when I saw him on big fun at five earlier! Justin is a big favourite with my two dd's and although I love him for that reason he is really irritating!

isittooearlyforgin Sat 22-Aug-09 08:18:54

if you met Justin down the pub would he be a laugh or just deeply irratating?

isittooearlyforgin Sat 22-Aug-09 08:19:32

irritating

AppleTreeWick Mon 24-Aug-09 09:04:14

We love Justin in our house. We do it's true. We all sit on the sofa, kicking our feet, smiling shiny happy glazy eyed smiles. Hmmm I suppose it does present as some sort of Cbeebies mind control. Still we're happy.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now