ok,Bea,from BB

(38 Posts)
thesecondcoming Mon 17-Aug-09 23:16:02

Message withdrawn at poster's request.

SecretSlattern Tue 18-Aug-09 00:16:19

agree, she is an absolute arse

teamcullen Tue 18-Aug-09 00:26:02

I think her mum has a thread on here somewhere

AIBU to think my DD should apreciate her priviledged background and not want what everybody else has got....

Jaquelinehyde Tue 18-Aug-09 00:26:38

for example, is a twat.

ipiratethief Tue 18-Aug-09 00:34:59

really needs to sort out her needy, me me me shit.

She's all over the shop, very insecure.

Fairynufff Tue 18-Aug-09 10:09:10

Totally narcissistic: "my mum will feel really bad that she's let me down.." not even a hint of 'I've let my mum down by expecting her to go against her previously agreed point that she didn't want to go on TV'.

I really fell for her nice, open, warm approach when she first came in but good golly what a completely self-obssessed little madam.

JRocks Tue 18-Aug-09 10:14:56

The whole programme seemed to be about her bleating last night. And I didn't even watch it, just flicked back every so often and there she was... whining about her mummy.

Did it not enter her tiny little head that mummy is embarrassed by the whole thing?

VinegarTits Tue 18-Aug-09 10:17:32

She's bonkers, no wonder her mum did'nt want to be seen on telly

codinbatterindailymail Tue 18-Aug-09 10:18:33

Am trying desperately to resist BB and its related threads on here, but she really is an arse, isn't she? That was v funny last night.

Fairynufff Tue 18-Aug-09 10:24:59

It was hilarious - especially when Rodrigo and Marcus pissed themselves laughing in the pool when she stormed off.

I did like her when she did her school marm lecture to Charlie though. He's a sly, nasty piece of work.

CybilLiberty Tue 18-Aug-09 10:27:45

She has no self reflective qualities at all. I want Lisa to tell her how it is. She wouldn't dare stand up to her. Or Siavash for that matter. Marcus is being surprisingly kind to her given her behaviour.

VinegarTits Tue 18-Aug-09 10:33:39

I think they all just humour her for a peaceful life, she's like a ticking time bomb about to explode

cocolepew Tue 18-Aug-09 10:35:12

Cracks are starting to show, she isn't getting the attention she craves anymore. Everyone, even David, is wising up to her.

squeaver Tue 18-Aug-09 10:35:28

I love it when it all goes quiet then she blurts out, "no I don't want to talk about it any more". And it all starts up again..

codinbatterindailymail Tue 18-Aug-09 10:38:33

grin squeaver. YY.

B: No I don't want to talk about it
R: I was just laughing.
B: I SAID I DON'T WANT TO TALK ABOUT IT. I'm really upset. More upset than I have ever been about anything in my life. Ever.
R: But I wasn't laughing at you, just at the situation.
B: I said I don't want to talk about it. Stop talking about it. T is a realy really good friend of mine and now she's going to be watching this and thinking I don't like her.

Never mind what she thinks darlink.

LuluMaman Tue 18-Aug-09 10:39:35

if something like this upsets her and she feels thing so deeply, why would she go on a reality TV show where everyone cracks eventually?

LuluMaman Tue 18-Aug-09 10:39:53

I would like all of her clothes though <<shallow>>

codinbatterindailymail Tue 18-Aug-09 10:41:13

Ooh yes LuluMaman, she was rather rocking that outfit last night, wasn't she?

ginnny Tue 18-Aug-09 10:41:50

She is awful, but actualy I don't want her to go, even though she is very whiny and annoying, its getting quite entertaining now that they are all wising up to her drama queen antics and standing up to her a bit more.
I PMSL too when they were all sat round the table trying not to laugh at her and when Rodrigo and Charlie were giggling in the bedroom about her poor friend!

cocolepew Tue 18-Aug-09 10:42:07

I feel sorry for her friends, she must be a nightmare. Apparently her friends are called Lea and Tea hmm. I bet she made them change their names grin.

LuluMaman Tue 18-Aug-09 10:42:12

yes. shame she has not got the beautiful personality to go with them

i really should stop sniping, tis most unlike me.

<<slaps self round face with sequined vest top and purple wide leg trousers>>

VinegarTits Tue 18-Aug-09 10:42:20

She was more upset than anything ever, when Charlie spat water at her, oh that was so funny grin

squeaver Tue 18-Aug-09 10:43:22

Lol at the rhyming names. I wonder if there's a Dee and Fi too.

codinbatterindailymail Tue 18-Aug-09 10:44:11

I think Bea should change her name to Mea (the 'a' is silent)

CybilLiberty Tue 18-Aug-09 10:48:16

she may walk like she did from Cheltenham Ladies college

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now