Talk

Advanced search

mad men!

(15 Posts)
BexJ78 Fri 14-Aug-09 22:15:47

does anyone else love mad men? the third season has just started in america, but don't know if there is any way we can see it here before it comes on BBC 4 in the new year????

Starbear Sun 16-Aug-09 21:36:05

I do! I do! I do! Didn't see first series but, loved the second so much I got 1st ASAP.
Few months ago about two or three threads on Mad Men, not only in telly addict but, style and beauty. I'm going to try and lose weight just to wear some of those clothes. Love the whole 60's thing. Might get second series as some of it makes sense now. I can watch it until it's on the BBC over here.

muddlinleigh Mon 17-Aug-09 13:36:56

There are ways and means. I'm hoping to catch the opener tonight by the magic of the interweb. Jon Hamm is the sexiest man on telly.

BexJ78 Mon 17-Aug-09 14:03:22

i just think it is such a good programme and can't believe that no-one i know seems to watch it. it is just brill!!!

BadgersArse Mon 17-Aug-09 14:13:35

omg we love it on mn
long threads about its meanings in archives
the second series was fabbo

the onlyshow i dontffwd

WhatFreshHellIsThis Mon 17-Aug-09 14:15:43

I LOVE Mad Men - can't wait for the new series.

Although the little guy who fathered Peggy's baby makes my skin crawl, can't remember his name. And is it me, or could the vicar be his long lost twin brother? Or is it just the slicked back hair? grin

theyoungvisiter Mon 17-Aug-09 14:17:59

i looooooooooove it. I am scared that sky is going to buy it up and I won't be able to watch it any more (why yes, I am still bitter about prison break, how can you tell?)

WhatFreshHellIsThis Mon 17-Aug-09 14:25:21

oh god tyv, don't say that! DP is mourning the cricket, and I'm mourning House, don't let them have Mad Men too sad

BadgersArse Mon 17-Aug-09 14:26:11

hi helly wink

do a search and find other threads

BadgersArse Mon 17-Aug-09 14:26:42

sorry that sounded rude
i meant look at the other ones.. they are great
am on ds's lap top and find non mouse work very hard

theyoungvisiter Mon 17-Aug-09 14:28:00

squeek - should I ask MNHQ to delete my post in case it gives sky ideas? [looks over shoulder]

Yes, we are v sad about the cricket here too. Sob. Bloody Rupert Murdoch.

WhatFreshHellIsThis Mon 17-Aug-09 15:26:28

We even <<whispers>> considered getting Sky for a bit, but it's so blinking expensive.....and I'm against it on principle! grin

littlepollyflinders Thu 20-Aug-09 13:07:34

This is so fun!
http://www.amctv.com/originals/madmen/madmenyourself/

I made myself Joan and is now my wallpaper grin

Well, a girl can dream, can't she?

DaddyCool Thu 20-Aug-09 13:09:50

my very favourite show. absolutely fantastic. It's the only show I actually look forward to.

hannahsaunt Thu 20-Aug-09 13:31:13

They have a facebook site with fabulous photos from the new season and lots of chat with writers etc.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now