Talk

Advanced search

Project Runway angst

(4 Posts)
scattercushion Mon 10-Aug-09 11:51:57

I love love love this show but am v confused about the scheduling on Sky 3 (we only have freeview). A new series started a few weeks ago on a Sunday at 6pm then it disappeared! An old series was repeated for one week then that disappeared too - what's going on? I am having withdrawal symptoms! I need my Project Runway!

thaliablogs Tue 11-Aug-09 01:04:12

As far as I can tell, both series are running in parallel, you just have to figure out when each one is on. I've sky plussed series 2, even though I've seen it before, and the sky seems to be working out to record just one series, I think at midnight on tues night, weds am. Dunno when the other one is on but again it's an old series which I've seen before.

dooneygirl Tue 11-Aug-09 02:36:39

I don't know how far behind you are, but there's been a problem with them here in the States. PR was aired by the Bravo network, and a different network paid for the rights for the program, so it was going to change networks, but Bravo didn't want it to go, so there was a legal battle, which held up airing the show. We've had a long time without it, but it is scheduled to start a new series later this month.

The last series that was on Bravo was pretty crap, and a lot of people think that they were just tanking it because they knew it wouldn't be on anymore.

scattercushion Tue 11-Aug-09 11:28:06

oh for sky plus! I can't record anything at the mo as our thingy has broken - I am undone! Interesting to know about Bravo's sabotage...

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now