Talk

Advanced search

Can anyone fill me in a Hollyoaks storyline please!

(8 Posts)
ministryofsleep Wed 29-Jul-09 19:25:46

What's the plot about Ste and Amy's baby - how did he get her, where is Amy and who are the couple who are trying to get the baby from him? Haven't watched hollyoaks for a few weeks but just started again and this is really bugging me cos I can't follow the story grin

PrammyMammy Wed 29-Jul-09 20:17:47

Amy has PND and is living with her Nan/gran i think.
The couple are confusing. The girl is a nurse who delivered Lucas, they both pose as charity workers who help young families but i think, think that they set people up and sell their babies or something.

Now what is confusing me is what happened with Louise. They have never finished that story line off. Will they ever find her body?

babyignoramus Thu 30-Jul-09 09:12:35

I've missed the last few days but Abby and Daniel are charity workers who help young parents. They then pursuade the parents that they aren't coping and that their baby would be better off elsewhere. They did this to Natty who now works for the charity, but he has just worked out that they are in fact making parents unable to cope - they have been slipping Ste caffeine tablets so he can't sleep, offering childcare and letting him down at the last minute and giving him crank calls all night. Natty figures this out but Daniel has told everyone that he shook his baby so now no-one will listen to him.

NB Abby and Daniel also lost a baby to cot death and I think their ultimate plan is to steal a new one for themselves once they have made enough money from selling babies - Abby was getting very attached to Lucas but Daniel said it wasn't the right time...

God I'm sad. Hope that helps!

AnathemaDevice Thu 30-Jul-09 14:41:22

This storyline not over yet? I'm hoping that it'll finish soon so I can start watching Hollyoaks again-in the programme Amy found out that she was pregnant on the same day I did, and had Lucas the day after I had DS. I can't watch it knowing that someody is trying to take the baby away!

babyignoramus Thu 30-Jul-09 14:58:32

Me too Anathema - My DS was born a couple of weeks before Amy's and I've had to give up until it's over. I feel so sorry for poor old Ste, he was trying so hard to sort himself out and make up for what he'd done to Amy.

MadameCastafiore Thu 30-Jul-09 14:59:50

Where is Amy though?

ministryofsleep Thu 30-Jul-09 20:29:47

thank you smile

tegan Fri 31-Jul-09 10:47:25

I have a storyline thought, i think abby finds out that daniel is giving lucas to someone else and she tells ste what is happening and then her and ste live happy ever after.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now