Talk

Advanced search

Property Snakes and Ladders 21/7

(3 Posts)
LIZS Wed 22-Jul-09 15:41:06

Did anyone see the end segment - fell asleep at alst ad break . Did the Bristol couple make anything - sell/rent ? Seemed most unreasonable for Faversham couple be so smug and to possibly make so much after they had faffed around so much.

Thandeka Wed 22-Jul-09 15:56:02

think they rented otherwise was a 35k loss- but was good as their mortage was £600 a month but rental income was £1400 a month so they could try and make money.

GrendelsMum Sun 02-Aug-09 16:27:58

No, they didn't succeed in either selling or renting the house out in the end. Basically they just had a money pit and it serves them right, the evil fireplace destroying gits. The house also looked awful at the end, and I think that the programme makers recognised that and actually tried to show as little of the house as possible. They were trying to sell / rent a grade II listed house with no original features visible, and it was obviously very unappealing.

I know what you mean about the Faversham couple, but they genuinely did a good job at the end - I actually coulnd't believe it, they were real idiots at the beginning but the house really looked stunning.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now