Young, Dumb & Living Off Mum

(15 Posts)
BertieBotts Sun 19-Jul-09 21:04:35

Just started on BBC3. Anyone watching?

candyfluff Mon 20-Jul-09 08:48:18

im gonna watch it back on iplayer later

KingRolo Mon 20-Jul-09 14:00:57

Watched it last night.

What an eejit that nightclub owner's son was. There is no way he'd survive 10 minutes in the real world with that attitude.

I liked the guy who was kicked out but agree that he was quite grown up and capable already so didn't have as much to learn as the others.

candyfluff Tue 28-Jul-09 20:04:03

on now bbc3

AnathemaDevice Tue 28-Jul-09 20:09:24

I really hope Nicole goes next- I'd be so ashamed if she was my child. How on Earth has she made it to the age of 25 without learning how to behave like a decent human being?

wrinklytum Tue 28-Jul-09 20:10:02

Am just watching this whilst mn.Words fail me!

how immature are they?

At 25 I had bought my first house,having saved for a deposit,from my wages and had lived independently for 7 years.

I realise this is not possible for most nowadays (At the time it was a tiny tiny terrace and in an unfashionable Northern city and prices were very cheap).Honestly,though,they are all behaving like 5 year olds.

candyfluff Tue 28-Jul-09 20:24:03

kick em out !!!
my mum taught me everything to do with cooking and housework

KingRolo Tue 28-Jul-09 20:29:55

By 25 I had been working as a teacher for 3 years!

I blame the parents. They are letting their kids walk all over them.

candyfluff Tue 28-Jul-09 20:41:34

i was pregnant at 17 married at 18 ,had to grow up sharpish lol

tegan Tue 28-Jul-09 20:59:41

I agree by 25 i had been working for 7 years owned my house for 6 years been married for 1 year and had a 6 year old dd.

But i find Dogan strangly attractive!!!

cookielove Tue 28-Jul-09 21:21:36

this is the 2nd one, the first one none of them new how to turn on the thermosat, and i quote 'but hot water never runs out' and they worked at a hotel, one was in the kitchen, was saying yeah i know how to crack an egg and then just slammed it down on the table hmm

So funny though could not stop laughing however Dogan, is a twat, shouted rudely to the hotel manager, for no particular reason

KingRolo Wed 29-Jul-09 09:18:09

I pmsl when that girl said 'people should learn how to poo properly' when faced with cleaning a toilet.

candyfluff Thu 30-Jul-09 12:39:02

nicola= waynetta slob

PaulaAtMummyKnowsBest Fri 31-Jul-09 20:44:29

my 10 yr old dd can cook better than any of them.

It is shocking that their parents have let them grown up without the knowledge of how the real world works.

Surely as parents it is our "job" to equip our children to be able to look after themselves?

madusa Mon 10-Aug-09 18:36:57

Am I the only one who thinks that Dogan is a complete bully?

He should have been kicked out.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now