Advanced search

Peter Andre on This Morning...

(23 Posts)
LoveBeingAMummy Thu 16-Jul-09 10:47:44

Anyone watching???

Think he handled that really well

mel1981 Thu 16-Jul-09 10:58:22

he was lovely, so dignafied (sp)
Good on him for not going into details just for the cameras!

Pinkjenny Thu 16-Jul-09 10:58:54

Saint Peter is starting to grate on me.

HolyGuacamole Thu 16-Jul-09 11:00:46

I know he has got his own agenda too but I thought he did well and that he sounded genuine. He has lost a bit of weight hasn't he?

ihavenosecrets Thu 16-Jul-09 11:01:12

He looks like he has come as Ben 10. That shirt is awful.

Pinkjenny Thu 16-Jul-09 11:04:29

The shirt was terrible. Very mid-90s.

PrincessToadstool Thu 16-Jul-09 11:06:14

LOL at Ben 10

I thought he looked a bit skinny. And I have no idea what he normally looks like, just that his face seemed sort of thin.

Fruitysunshine Thu 16-Jul-09 11:09:05

I have to say that I have always been Prop Peter Andre, even since they split - BUT, I watched the end of Katie and Peter the other evening and right at the very end of the marathon he kissed her and then hugged her. As he did his eyes looked over her shoulder and they looked quite cold and not as a husband who had just kissed his wife. It was the first time I ever saw this and it made me wonder............had he already fallen out of love with her and he was just timing his leaving point?

Maybe I am being TOO Miss Marple, but if what Katies says is true about miscarrying that week, why would he not be more caring generally in that particular series? Especially if she was pregnant for the previous 10 weeks? It all seems a bit strange now.

princessmel Thu 16-Jul-09 11:10:23

He looked very thin.

He never seems to answer the question , just waffles and goes totally off subject. He did this pre split too.

LoveBeingAMummy Thu 16-Jul-09 13:29:02

Fruity think yes bit too miss marple they'd just finished running 26 miles and he'd spent about 10 of those telling her to stop cause of her knee.

That said I watched one before the split was announced and said myself that she'd gone too far in her comments to him, it was the first time I'd seen him be reallt upset and you could see it'd really upset him and he was starting to not accept it anymore.

TitsalinaBumsquash Thu 16-Jul-09 13:31:28

I though he handled it with dignaty and good taste unlike some..........

I think its good of him the fact that everyone is trying to provoke him into saying bad things about her but he wont incase his kids ever read it.

Fruitysunshine Thu 16-Jul-09 13:41:55

Lovebeing amummy - thought I was onto something there!

Tulia Thu 16-Jul-09 13:47:49

i thought he came across really well in the interview, he seems like a real family man to me, and he looked quite upset when he was talking about it all, he looked like he might cry. i do like Peter Andre, i know there are two sides to every story but he does seem like a decent bloke to me.

jenk1 Thu 16-Jul-09 16:24:26

but he IS saying bad things about her,every week in his new magazine column!!!

and his management is leaking stories to the press as well.

i dont buy it i dont, i think he had this planned, an album takes months if not years and its all about his marriage breaking up,very convinient timing eh?

ive thought for a while that hes passive aggresive and controling,his little digs to katie causing her to bite back constantly.

shes no saint either,trying her best to make him jealous but for goodness sake she just lost their baby and he walked out on her,i think he will regret it in the end.

TheRealMrsJohnSimm Thu 16-Jul-09 22:48:00

agree with jenk1. I watched him today and he made me cringe with his "I'm just a genuine and ordinary dad" BS. It was all for the sodding cameras - the ones belonging to This Morning and the ones of his own show.

I think he is very passive aggressive. She is just more raw and unable to hold back when she is p*ssed off. SHe has been portrayed as betraying his trust but, let's face it, it isn't a healthy marriage when you are not allowed to go out alone with your friends.

He is incredibly smug and I still feel myself getting riled when he said to her once "Kate, you think a job is about going out and flashing your tits at the lads".........yes Mr Andre, but you married her and that tit flashing has kept you up to date with your St Tropez sessions

saggyhairyarse Thu 16-Jul-09 23:01:04

www.youtube.com/watch?v=L9YMaUwonPM

mum2samandalex Thu 16-Jul-09 23:57:52

I agree and think he had planned to split a while ago. He musr be very hard though for him not to talk he looked like he could have alot to say. Who knows maybe if the album bombs he may spill the beans. His song 'behind closed doors' did sound good though and nothing like him

hayley2u Fri 17-Jul-09 00:15:47

well i think good on him. she s a miserable cow, treats him like shit, even publicly. i thinkhe comes across genuine and so what if he bites back, if some one gives you so much crap you get fed up. i like jordan but she deserves what she got . what goes around comes around

Frasersmum123 Fri 17-Jul-09 11:20:54

He seemed very evasive and almost a little cold. But his new song made me

LoveBeingAMummy Fri 17-Jul-09 11:41:09

By jenk1 Thu 16-Jul-09 16:24:26 Add a message | Report post | Contact poster
but he IS saying bad things about her,every week in his new magazine column!!!

Which one is that then????

jenk1 Fri 17-Jul-09 11:42:58

lovebeingamummy.

in NEW magazine,his weekly column.

Scotia Fri 17-Jul-09 14:09:18

I think he's milking it tbh, playing the victim. I do think she speaks to him like dirt but I'm not so sure it's such a one way street.

MoonchildNo6 Fri 17-Jul-09 17:07:22

I can't stand his saint Peter persona either. As much as I don't like Jordan or what she represents he knew EXACTLY what she was like.

He is passive aggressive, I have watched the show a couple of times (couldn't bear anymore of it) and yes she does get snappy but he goads her into it. I bet he's a right pain in the arse. Also nasty digs at her job as the RealMrs John Simms said, he would still be nobody if it weren't for her job! It's earned them a lot more money than he ever will.

I think his ego just couldn't cope with the fact that she earned more than him and got more publicity than him.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now