Talk

Advanced search

Hollyoaks.............. Who is cheryl???

(7 Posts)
Tas1 Sun 12-Jul-09 10:47:53

Who is she.....
When did she arrive.....

Is it just me or does she look like a man in drag??????

tegan Tue 21-Jul-09 08:53:04

You had to of watched late night hollyoaks.

she was mal's gf years ago and still fancies him

Hollyoaks Tue 21-Jul-09 08:58:50

Yeah, she arrived about 2/3 weeks ago via a hitchhiker (as you do) and just seems to be hovering around creating trouble. Snap about the man in drag comment, and whats up with the curly hair!!!!!

MadameCastafiore Tue 21-Jul-09 09:01:00

And who are the people that want to adopt stees baby? Where did they come from? And where is the whiney Amy? And was it Josh she was with?

And where have Warren abd Lou gone - can you tell have missed a rather huge chunk?

OracleInaCoracle Tue 21-Jul-09 09:01:32

didnt she also knock off zac? she's um very statuesque

OracleInaCoracle Tue 21-Jul-09 09:06:58

whiny people are (from what i can gather) people who steal children from "unsuitable" parentsby driving them to the brink (have done it to ste's friend Natty.

Amy is supposedly with her mum, but i think she's with weird friends, and theres a late-nighter coming up.

Warren and Louise are bothe dead. Warren killed her on their wedding day after she found out he was knocking off Mandy and shed was going to shoot him. no body found. Warren was killed in loft fire started by Claire Devine.

tegan Wed 22-Jul-09 08:21:17

The late nighter isn't on tv but on line, bummer i love those

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now