Talk

Advanced search

Oh FFS! I'm so embarrassed!! I had a sexy dream last night about...

(12 Posts)
Jacksmama Fri 10-Jul-09 18:11:59

...Michael Weatherly from NCIS!!! And I hate his character (Tony DiNozo)!! He's a smarmy lech!
WTF!!!

Why the hell couldn't I dream about Gibbs, at least??? (Hubba hubba!!)

angry

morningpaper Fri 10-Jul-09 18:13:32

I have NO IDEA who that is

Last week I dreamt that Jon Ronson was whipping me in a hotel lobby

It was quite stressful

Jacksmama Fri 10-Jul-09 18:18:17

The show is Naval Criminal Investigative Service - NCIS. Don't know if you get it in the U.K. Mark Harmon (Meg Ryan's brother) plays the central character (Gibbs) and he is yummy in a craggy, grumpy, sarcastic way. Michael Weatherly's character, on the other hand, is just ugh - ogles anything female and in a really dumb annoying way. So why, why, why did I have to dream about him????

I imagine dreaming about being whipped, regardless by whom, in a hotel lobby, would be quite stressful! grin

nevergoogledragonbutter Fri 10-Jul-09 18:19:47

I have no idea who either of those people are. But i had a naughty dream about Ken Leung.

wink

bran Fri 10-Jul-09 18:26:59

I really wish that you hadn't said that Mark Harmon was Meg Ryan's brother. I find him incredibly attractive but my palm always itches to slap her when I watch something she's on. Now I'm worried I'll start seeing her in his features. angry

I've grown to quite fancy Michael Weatherly, especially after I found he's quite a lot older than his character, nearly 40 I think.

bran Fri 10-Jul-09 18:29:32

Phew, IMDB doesn't make any mention of any sort of relationship to Meg Ryan so you must be mistaken. Thank goodness. grin

Jacksmama Fri 10-Jul-09 18:40:21

Oh, I know, isn't she terrible?? Did you see Proof of Life with Russell Crowe and the unspeakable MR? I kept holding up my hand to block her out so I could drool undisturbed over RC's muscles.

But I have just checked with DH who was the one who told me that he thought Mark Harmon was MR's brother, and he has Googled it, and admits he was mistaken. So - apologies for making you angry.

I've seen an MNer with the username mrsleroyjethrogibbs so I know more than two of us know the show... I love it and am just catching up with all the seasons on DVD. (Lovely birthday gift from MIL!)

In fact, at the moment I'm meant to be cleaning my living room but instead am procrastinating glued to the TV...

bran Fri 10-Jul-09 20:36:22

I haven't seen Proof of Life. When I watch any film that she's in I find myself composing mental lists of actors who would have been much better in that part than her. I had to give up when I was watching You've Got Mail as basically any female and a fair few male actors would have been warmer and more loveable than her in the part.

imbored Fri 10-Jul-09 22:01:38

ive had a dream bout gordon ramsey blush

dorindabrown Sat 11-Jul-09 21:55:18

When I was preparing to go back to work a month ago I dreamt that I got there and it was NCIS, and I was working with Gibb and De Nozo and the rest.

I had no idea what I was supposed to be doing or how to solve the murder (typical anxiety dream)but I fear it may have also featured some HOT DE NOZO ACTION even though, like the OP, I don't particularly fancy him.

What is the matter with our brains?????

bigmouthstrikesagain Sat 11-Jul-09 22:04:47

That's nowt I had a filthy dream about Mr Tumble last year! I blame my wierd pg hormones.blush

imbored Sat 11-Jul-09 22:16:37

yuck bigmouth thought mine was bad smile

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now