Talk

Advanced search

Boss Orange/Sienna Miller Ad......how annoying????

(11 Posts)
TheRealMrsJohnSimm Wed 08-Jul-09 23:46:29

This advert is so pretentious. Cannot abide the woman. Pulling crap faces is about the extent of her acting expertise imo

MintChocAddict Wed 08-Jul-09 23:50:01

Agree wholeheartedly.
Like your husband BTW. wink

mrsjohnsimm Wed 08-Jul-09 23:57:46

Meh... she's an impostor. She protests too much (TRMJS, that is, although oddly enough that might apply to SM).

MintChocAddict Wed 08-Jul-09 23:59:38

grin
Lock up your husband (both of you) wink

mrsjohnsimm Thu 09-Jul-09 00:14:10

Ohhh, I do. Regularly... wink grin

BitOfFun Thu 09-Jul-09 00:14:37

I haven't seen it yet, but it will have to go some to rival Duffy screeching for Diet Coke...

gonaenodaethat Thu 09-Jul-09 00:24:11

She is not a woman's woman. Ad company have totally fucked up IMO.

DippyFarquhar Thu 09-Jul-09 00:31:42

She's got the most bland and forgettable face ever. And for irritating women in adverts she's right up there with Andi facking McDowell.

GentlyDoingIt Thu 09-Jul-09 00:35:13

I could handle it if it were just about 15 seconds shorter. There is only so much attractive kooky woman being "cer-AZAY!" that I can take in one sitting. When it's on, I move through thinking "Gosh, she's pretty" to "Okay, now she's annoying" to "Please stop, people are watching" to "FFS WOMAN STOP GURNING."

Went into Debenham's yesterday and the foyer was full of large stills from the ad, which was even more irritating. I agree with gonaenodaethat, think it's a misjudged bit of casting.

Numberfour Thu 09-Jul-09 07:22:24

irritates the living daylights out of me, too.

nomorecake Thu 09-Jul-09 13:58:47

have to agree with DippyF, andi mcdowell grr, sienna grrr, but also Olay and Fiona Philips GRRR! in FPs ad, the camera moves too much and the lighting is so bright, why did they chose her if they didnt want to show her skin. grr

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now