Talk

Advanced search

Right whos watching the 4 hour long Micael Jackson Memorial on telly

(7 Posts)
shinyshoes Tue 07-Jul-09 09:16:03

Billed as the biggest show in the world. Something like 1 billion people watching around the world.
No pressure then hmm

Tis on CNN (6pm), not sure which other channels are covering it.

The line up includes.

Mariah Craey.
Usher
Lionel Richie
Stevie wonder.
That little kid from Britains Got Talent hmm

HecatesTwopenceworth Tue 07-Jul-09 09:19:53

No thanks.

I don't personally care that he's dead. I am as sorry for his family as I am for the family of any person who has died, but apart from that, well, <shrug>

HecatesTwopenceworth Tue 07-Jul-09 09:20:27

and that's not because it's MJ, it's how I feel about anyone who dies, who I don't know and love!

ImOverHere Tue 07-Jul-09 09:21:50

Not me. Great music yeah, but I can't quite shake the thought that he might have abused children (fairly or not, its how I feel) snd that puts me right off.

tiredsville Tue 07-Jul-09 18:21:32

I'm watching and am also wondering how long this silent tribute is going to last......

bigchris Tue 07-Jul-09 18:25:07

bbc is only showing ninety minutes if it ever starts, lol

imbored Wed 08-Jul-09 06:51:36

micheal jackson was proved NOT guilty and it is sad people that tried to make money out of him and ignornant people that made this poor man sad yes i watched it and it was beautiful im happy i watched it as i wasnt going too, he is a wonderful role model he helped millions of people he is my idol he is a icon he is even higher than the king of pop he is the worlds best entertainer i cant belive hes gone least now he can rest in peace and no one can take advantage of a kind vaurable loyal loving man anymore.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now