Talk

Advanced search

Did anyone watch the new Cbeebies show with Chris and Pui this morning???

(14 Posts)
AnyoneForPimms Mon 06-Jul-09 13:29:32

Hi,

I missed it as DD2 was at nursey but have set the sky+ to record it this afternoon so I can get my fix of Chris & Pui grin

Frasersmum123 Mon 06-Jul-09 13:32:08

I feel really sorry for them, the programme seems a bit weak and they have even been ousted from the Lunch song which Cerrie and Alex now murder!

KayHarkerIsKayHarker Mon 06-Jul-09 13:59:04

My eldest two have just watched it and were laughing like drains. It might just be the sheer relief of getting Pui and Chris back, but they assure me that they thought it was marvellous. The dancing policeman was a big hit.

SusieDerkins Mon 06-Jul-09 14:00:50

Chris and Pui are back.

Thank god.

All is right with the world.

Phew.

grin

SKYTVADDICT Mon 06-Jul-09 14:02:08

Its the first time DS1 has laughed out loud at "beebies". He didn't really start watching it until they had left but I had heard good things about them.

Itsjustafleshwound Mon 06-Jul-09 14:04:53

Wheeeeee - grin

Chris and Pui are back with their bad singing and fun -

procrastinatingparent Mon 06-Jul-09 14:46:50

The DSs (4 & 2) rushed in saying how funny it was.

helips Mon 06-Jul-09 19:34:15

I thought it was dreadful, ds didn't seem too impressed either. I think Cerrie and Alex would be better doing the show and Chris and Pui back to presenting!

AnyoneForPimms Mon 06-Jul-09 20:28:19

I agree with you. It was dreadful.

I wish they were back doing the links too.

Maybe it'll get better but it was nice to see them back all the same. smile

Oh by the way DD2 seemed pleased to see them too just incase you thought I was watching it on my own grin

JackBauer Mon 06-Jul-09 20:45:17

I thought it was a bit, well, pants really.
They had that desperate 'must smile' thing going on and far too much fake laughter.

DD1 was squeaking with excitement though at 'Chris! Look! Mummy! Chris! and Pui!'

She has been asking for 'Show me, Show me!' for days now since seeing teh adverts last week.

I ahve to say though, it is the first time she has ever joined in a programme instead of staring blankly at the screen. So that's a bonus I suppsoe.

Washersaurus Mon 06-Jul-09 20:47:47

I missed it earlier, but DS1 has been dancing around excitedly asking if Chris and Pui are really back on cbeebies. I hope it wasn't all bad as I just know I'm going to have to watch it.

newlark Fri 10-Jul-09 08:45:17

dd (2.5) seems to like it - she has only asked for "show me, show me" all week... nice to have Chris and Pui back at last - I agree some bits seem a bit weak but other parts are good - we like the "funky moves" bit!

NorkilyChallenged Fri 10-Jul-09 08:48:20

DD1 (2.4) also has been asking for Show Me Show Me all week. We're watching it now actually on the watch again thingy so I can MN get breakfast ready. She loves it. I find it quite strange but am getting used to it.

I really don't like Penelope though.

AnyoneForPimms Fri 10-Jul-09 11:07:22

Must say I'm warming to it now and DD2 loves it.

Really pleased to see Chris and Pui again. grin

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now