Talk

Advanced search

Celeb Masterchef Critics

(9 Posts)
gscrym Fri 03-Jul-09 20:42:38

Does anyone else think the fat bloke looks like Peter Griffin in Family guy. The woman looks like the character Kathy Burke did in Ab Fab.

Bumperlicious Fri 03-Jul-09 21:05:34

I'm sure Kate Spicer has had work done. She has always looked so jowly. Very strange, she looks good though. Much happier than usual.

BecauseImWorthIt Fri 03-Jul-09 21:07:11

I used to work with Charles Campion when I was in advertising! He was a copywriter then.

OrmIrian Fri 03-Jul-09 21:15:05

Yes I do. And I thought he was horrible! How did he get so fat when he turned his nose up at everything he was given? The others were much more upbeat.

stubbyfingers Fri 03-Jul-09 21:16:54

I KNEW he looked familiar!!

<chortle>

docket Fri 03-Jul-09 21:19:22

Agree Bumperlicious, Kate Spicer was unusually kind and jovial. Whatever she's had done obviously agrees with her!

Who's going to win then?!

itchyandscratchy Fri 03-Jul-09 21:55:20

she's written at length in the ST Style magazine about the buckets of botex she's had and how it's actually turned her to thoughts of plazzy surgery.

she's also taken up biking so the exercise must be doing her good.

and she's probably getting a good seeing to on a regular basis (this always put dh in a good mood anyway)

(i obviously read too much ST for my own good)

itchyandscratchy Fri 03-Jul-09 21:55:54

lol at botex

whoops

foxinsocks Fri 03-Jul-09 21:57:46

her hair looked so much better (kate)

she was a different person

(without meaning to be cruel or sexist, first thing that popped to mind was that she must have had a good shag blush)

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now