Talk

Advanced search

about a boy. itv 2

(11 Posts)
Meglet Tue 30-Jun-09 21:07:07

Please tell me I'm not the only one addicted to this film blush.

ilikeyoursleeves Tue 30-Jun-09 21:07:48

I like it but it's on the TV practically every week!!!!!

cornsilk Tue 30-Jun-09 21:08:56

It was on last week! I like it as well!

Meglet Tue 30-Jun-09 21:11:42

i'm actually taping it today so i can get a fix whenever i want.

I have realised that my little ds looks like Marcus, slight bowl cut hair and has the same silly hat. He likes singing too grin.

SlartyBartFast Wed 01-Jul-09 22:44:00

me and dc's love this film, we quote bits from it blush

delicious

i feel better now grin

FoJo Thu 02-Jul-09 21:46:14

We watched this about a month or two ago and let our dd aged 10 watch as well, she loved it. We went clothes shopping and i wanted a practical lightweight jacket kind of thing just for nippin to shops, school run etc. I tried this kind of 'parka' on (which i didnt really like but it was al they had in my size!) and dd said 'you look like marcus's mum in about a boy'. Needless to say I didnt buy it!

SemperEadem Thu 02-Jul-09 21:56:44

I love it too! Completely breaks my heart though when Marcus comes in and his new trainers have been stolen angry

Phoenix Thu 02-Jul-09 22:05:48

Love it too. I've got it on dvd but i still always watch it when its on tv. I'm watching Notting Hill again tonight

EyeballsandherSunburntNorks Thu 02-Jul-09 22:08:10

You sods. I've just turned over to watch About a Boy blush. Have to watch Notting Hill again now.

SlartyBartFast Thu 02-Jul-09 22:09:40

grin
shame

Maninadirndl Fri 03-Jul-09 08:58:14

The writer of AaB Nick Hornby is funny. He also wrote High Fidelity and The Long Way Down. I've read both and like them.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now