Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

Just watched Come Outside - the one about poo!

(10 Posts)
MayorNaze Tue 30-Jun-09 16:05:10

have heard about it but never seen it.

dd2 was thrilled grin

dmo Tue 30-Jun-09 16:34:51

its brill
i love come outside my boys used to watch it (now aged 11 and 13)

pigleychez Tue 30-Jun-09 21:21:46

I used to work in a nursery and we had the videos of Come outside.

The kids loved it and asked to watch it all the time.... lost count of the amount of times ive seen Aunty Mabel up to her ankles in poo! grin

Stroplet Tue 30-Jun-09 21:31:05

We've watched it four times today, ds loved it - "It's poo Mummy!" - indeed it is! Auntie Mabel is very game.

TwoIfBySea Tue 30-Jun-09 22:30:41

That episode is iconic.

I remember seeing it a few years ago when dts were small(er) and it wasn't until I looked on here that I realised - yes, it was a poo!

lolster Tue 30-Jun-09 22:51:38

My DS was waiting for Kerwhizz to come on and came running through shouting "mummy come quick, pippin is on with poo again"

I think it has to be one of his favourite tv moments ever. He never tires of watching it,

llareggub Tue 30-Jun-09 22:54:08

My DS watched this for the first time today and hasn't stopped talking about it. It may actually take over the "rubbish" episode as his favourite thing ever. Poo and rubbish make my son very happy.

SlartyBartFast Tue 30-Jun-09 22:55:23

look up look down look all around. still sing that song.
she is in east enders now! or was, jane's mum.
aunty mabel.

missmama Tue 30-Jun-09 23:05:21

I walked into a friends house this afternoon just as Auntie Mabel was flushing the toilet grin
I said all excited oohh is it the poo one?
From the look on her face I think she thought twice about letting me all the way in.

JackBauer Tue 30-Jun-09 23:11:33

DD1 has been telling me all day 'It's not poo, it's sludge, Aunty Mabel said so'
hmm

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now