Talk

Advanced search

Milkshake Birthday Announcments 26th June 2009

(6 Posts)
Hoonasare Sat 27-Jun-09 12:38:17

Hi,

I really hope someone cn help me. Did anyone record Milkshake on Channel 5 on the 26th June 2009. Particularly the last 15 minutes (or just after 'The Beeps'). My daughters birthday card was shown but our video recorder stopped literally seconds before it was shown!!

She is really upset she can't watch it again and I would also love to see it again.

If anyone has it and is willing to send a copy I would be eternally grateful. I am happy to cover any costs!!

Many thanks

Sarah

Gorionine Sat 27-Jun-09 12:41:17

Possibly?

I do not know if they have children shows on it but might be worth a try?

Hoonasare Sat 27-Jun-09 14:33:08

Thanks but unfortunately they only show just the programs rather than any bits inbetween....

Gorionine Sun 28-Jun-09 09:50:50

I hope you will fnd someone who has got it! It is so frustrating when this happens! Did your DD get to it live at least?

PlantASeedWatchItGrow Sun 28-Jun-09 09:54:23

Why don't you try writing to the show, they may be able to send you a copy if you offer to pay?

Hoonasare Sun 28-Jun-09 21:18:56

thank you, yes she got to see it but was so brief.... have written to them virtually begging for a copy and offers to pay so fingers crossed...

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now