Talk

Advanced search

Rosie Millard and her financial woes on ITV1 now........

(21 Posts)
PuffTheMagicDragon Fri 13-May-05 20:10:04

.......and I'm already irritated !

CountessDracula Fri 13-May-05 20:12:16

why?. What are they?

PuffTheMagicDragon Fri 13-May-05 20:12:34

precisely.

WideWebWitch Fri 13-May-05 20:13:33

She has loads of equity and lots of London property but, sob, some credit card debt.

TwoIfBySea Fri 13-May-05 20:22:04

Silly bitch couldn't understand why people were so abusive to her! Jeez, give me 5 minutes and I could tell her exactly why.

And why does she keep bemoaning the fact she is the mother of 4 children? I am quite sure there is a nanny or au pair keeping her brood happy while she waffles on!

She may be posh and have money (despite saying she doesn't) but she seems quite simple in the head.

bettys Fri 13-May-05 23:19:31

Felt like slapping her. It was all 'woe is me I have so much money and don't know how to manage it'

CountessDracula Fri 13-May-05 23:23:11

HEYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY BETTYS!!!!!!!!!!!!

bettys Fri 13-May-05 23:33:05

WHAAAAAAAAAAATTTTTT?????
No need to shout you know!

ssd Sat 14-May-05 07:37:21

Is Rosie Millard for real? Why do the programmers give her any air space?

Of course if she's really skint that's different, but no-one believes she is, so why all the interest in her? Maybe it's just a clever way for her to pay off her umpteen mortgages!

noddyholder Sat 14-May-05 07:46:22

why doesn't she just sell a property and shut up?!?!?The combination of her and carol mcgiffin wittering on about their shopping habits was tragic

snafu Sat 14-May-05 08:44:02

Rosie 'I've Bought Too Many Shoes And Had Too Many Kids' Millard and Carol McIBuiltMyCareerOnShaggingChrisEvansGiffin in the same room?

Too good an opportunity to miss...and by using only one bullet there's a cost-cutting exercise Rosie could learn from, too.

Tinker Sat 14-May-05 09:41:27

It was the kind of programme that had me praying for a collapse in the property market. Cruel, I know but

Plus, despite her make-up habit, she looked rough.

<<Bitch, bitch, bitch>>

Carla Sat 14-May-05 09:46:06

Who is Rosie Millard?

bee3 Sat 14-May-05 09:50:47

She was a BBC arts correspondant/journalist. Have a look here for her debt justfication etc.....

Tinker Sat 14-May-05 09:51:33

Well, quite carla. Ditzy silly journo who, ooops, spends loads on credit cards cos she just can't say no to haircuts and make-up, thinks it's ok cos everyone does it, moans about it. But also owns about 5 flats so could just sell on and there'd be no story.

PuffTheMagicDragon Sat 14-May-05 11:18:18

snafu, I am crying with laughter at your "one bullet" comment !

TinyGang Sat 14-May-05 11:30:33

Lol Snafu! . I could only stand a limited amount of this tripe - and then wheeling on Carol McGiffin too!

(I mean if you'd had any dealings with Chris Evans you'd go some way to keep it very, very quiet surely?!)

PuffTheMagicDragon Sat 14-May-05 11:34:14

It really was a cringe making programme. I'm gobsmacked she mad it frankly. It made her look such an idiot, I doubt anyone would commission her to do anything again. Then she will have to sell a property or two.

PuffTheMagicDragon Sat 14-May-05 11:34:40

made not mad (freudian slip!).

emkana Sat 14-May-05 11:43:24

How on earth did this utterly stupid woman ever become arts correspondent at the BBC??? And that Carol woman is a close friend of hers...
says it all really.

eldestgirl Sat 14-May-05 12:02:46

If her debts were really a problem, she'd keep quiet. Sadly, she has really raised her media profile by penning that ridiculously self-indulgent article in the Sunday Times, which as my H pointed out to me, mid-rant, was probably the point.

Why is pointless consumerism SO in your face these days? It's like a sad showing-off competition, brand name dropping and beauty product "addiction." It's all so infantile.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now