Talk

Advanced search

Did anyone watch 'Occupation'

(11 Posts)
Frasersmum123 Wed 17-Jun-09 16:15:33

Last night? It was quite dark but it was very good. It continues tonight and concludes tomorrow.

JeffVadar Wed 17-Jun-09 17:30:33

Yes, I thought it was very well done and brilliantly acted. I have this sinking feeling in the pit of my stomach though, wondering who is not going to come back in one piece sad.

fatjac Wed 17-Jun-09 18:44:07

I have decided to record all 3 episodes and watch in one go probably over the weekend if I can find some time. Glad to hear its good.

McDreamy Wed 17-Jun-09 18:46:38

Yes I watched it too. Very good. DH went to school with the actress who played James Nesbitts wife - was a bit of a surprise when he saw her.

expatinscotland Wed 17-Jun-09 18:47:32

No, I couldn't. It sounded too depressing and that's about the LAST thing I need.

Tas1 Wed 17-Jun-09 20:03:54

Realy cross with myself as I started to watch it but 10mins in i fell asleep.

FrontRowFig Wed 17-Jun-09 20:04:36

I dont care about it tonight though

teh Iraqi doctor got on my tits

all that TWIRLING she did

southeastastra Thu 18-Jun-09 08:15:53

was more interesting than depressing (though haven't seen part 2 yet). surprised people could just hop on a plane and join a private army like that.

dp's mate at work wants to do that hmm. worth watching i thought.

Nappyzoneisabeetrootrunner Thu 18-Jun-09 20:14:03

I cant wait to see it conclude tonight, it really got to me last night though and quite upset me at the end.

southeastastra Fri 19-Jun-09 13:10:11

brilliant but so sad why would anyone want to join the army i can't understand

saramoon Fri 19-Jun-09 14:14:45

Really wanted to watch it - and managed to watch some of the second one and thought it was really good - but my brother has just gone over to Afghanistan and it was a bit upsetting. Tempted to watch it all on iplayer as it did look really interesting.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now