Talk

Advanced search

Desperate Housewives: am I missing something here?

(6 Posts)
MrsMerryHenry Mon 15-Jun-09 21:54:04

Literally, I mean? Why has it suddenly disappeared from our screens and been replaced by cacking Big Blardy Brother? Have they rejigged it in the schedule, or are we discerning TV viewers expected to wait 10 long weeks for this puerile tripe to pollute our screens until it finally expires? In which case, can someone please tell me if it's possible to have BB permanently exorcised from British TV? Can Derren Brown do it?

<<grumpy>>

mumblechum Mon 15-Jun-09 21:55:55

I'm afraid I have some bad news for you. Perhaps you'd better sit down.

OK.

Last week was the series finale. Did you see it? If not I can give you a precis.

Am already missing it and wondering whether to treat myself to all the boxed sets as I missed a big chunk out about a year ago.

GivePeasAChance Mon 15-Jun-09 21:57:31

It finished last week..........with the camping trip <trying not to give too much away>??

Get yourself on catch up and take a look. Its good !

MrsMerryHenry Mon 15-Jun-09 22:04:11

<<sob!>> I did see it, but didn't realise it was the finale!

I want more!!!

<<wail>>

Am wondering why they ended it like that, though. Are we meant to believe that after all those years of suppression, Mike married Katherine after all? hmm

crokky Mon 15-Jun-09 22:09:04

There was a thread about DH...we were debating who Mike married grin

The link might not work, but anyway...

www.mumsnet.com/Talk?topicid=telly_addicts&threadid=766911-what-no-Desperate-Housewives-thread#15674 418

MrsMerryHenry Mon 15-Jun-09 22:48:15

Thanks, crokky!!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now