Talk

Advanced search

BB - Did Angel just shave her WHOLE FACE?!

(13 Posts)
spikemomma Sat 13-Jun-09 21:11:22

Whhaaa?!!, did anyone else just see that? I'm in shock. She just shaved her WHOLE face. She's a girl... i'm in shock

weebump Sat 13-Jun-09 21:14:44

Ha Ha! I just looked up at the telly and saw them at the mirror and thought "I can't believe that little Brazillian fella needs to shave" and THEN realised Angel was also shaving her forehead! WTF!?

spikemomma Sat 13-Jun-09 21:18:30

I know! Same here i wasn't really paying attention until i looked up and thought ey, but, wha... i. no. confused! WHAT is she doing? I thought maybe i missed she was a man, but even a man wouldn't shave his forehead!

spikemomma Sat 13-Jun-09 21:19:32

And ditto about little handy manny, he's so young he only needs a pretend razor.

Rubyrubyrubyinthegame Sat 13-Jun-09 21:20:55

Message withdrawn at poster's request.

stubbyfingers Sat 13-Jun-09 21:21:21

But she was so good at it! dead casual

bigeyes Sat 13-Jun-09 21:21:45

Yeah WTF

weebump Sat 13-Jun-09 21:22:07

That has been the highlight of the series thus far. And that's not saying much really, is it?

TrinityRhino Sat 13-Jun-09 21:24:07

so I wasn't imagining that she sucked up a raw egg?
I thought that was very odd

so now she is shaving her whole face

bigeyes Sat 13-Jun-09 21:25:22

Yeah weeb

spikemomma Sat 13-Jun-09 21:34:34

Aw, total balk over the egg thing. Sweet lord i felt so queer after watching that.

I was so dismayed with myself; i'm meant to be a imperturbable mother who can deal with any number of bodily fluids and A&E issues, but show me a russian sucking an egg and i'm a quivering mass of dry retching feebleness.

spikemomma Sat 13-Jun-09 21:36:28

Have you seen barbie boobies in the shower - she's now shaving the tops of her thighs... they are seriously razor happy in there. Mind you i'd feel great about myself if she started shaving her shoulders... smile

bigeyes Sat 13-Jun-09 21:46:14

Anyway how does this face shving work - I cant wit to see her skin close up if I did this I would look like the wolf one (marcus)

I am 34 and STILL had a discussion with somone at work how to sort out my dark haored summer legs so a face thing eeks

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now