Talk

Advanced search

Anyone else shocked by Queen Victoria sketch on Mitchell and Webb last night?

(11 Posts)
wintera Fri 12-Jun-09 20:33:34

Love Mitchell and Webb and thought the new series last night got off to a great start but I must admit, that Queen Victoria sketch really shocked me. I was sat in front of the tv with my mouth wide open in surprise. My husband said my face was a picture!!

ProfYaffle Fri 12-Jun-09 20:35:00

Shocked? Really? Not their funniest moment ever but mildly diverting I thought. Meh.

wintera Fri 12-Jun-09 20:42:24

Don't get me wrong, I did think it was funny but it's been a long time since something has shocked me on the tele and that certainly did. Surely having Robert Webb dressed as Queen Victoria saying "Can you smell cum?" is, you know, a bit shocking?

ruddynorah Fri 12-Jun-09 20:44:18

shocked? no. thought it was funny? no.

ProfYaffle Fri 12-Jun-09 20:45:13

lololololol!

That made me laugh more than they did! I liked the bloke going on about being boiling hot under his beard.

But not shocked, no.

<snigger>

KittyWalker Fri 12-Jun-09 20:45:36

Not shocked either, thought it was funny! Is that bad blush?

ByTheSea Fri 12-Jun-09 20:45:40

My DH has been googling for evidence of Linden trees having a distinctive scent. He is still laughing about it.

wintera Fri 12-Jun-09 20:48:31

No its not bad to think it was funny. I laughed my arse off, but at that precise bit when he said "Can you smell cum?" my husband said my mouth just dropped open in astonishment. I think he was laughing more at my face than the actual sketch!! grin

ProfYaffle Fri 12-Jun-09 20:52:23

And do they have a distinctive smell?

ByTheSea Fri 12-Jun-09 21:23:04

DH couldn't find much at all. We did laugh.

ProfYaffle Sun 14-Jun-09 19:29:17

I've just signed up to twitter, Robert Webb is claiming they do smell of cum!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now