Talk

Advanced search

Am I 9and DS2) the only ones still watching Robin Hood? If not, does anyone else think that

(9 Posts)
Saltire Wed 10-Jun-09 17:46:19

Guy is perhaps going to get killed off at the end of this series <desperately hopes not>
and Isabella as Sheriff FGS!Kill her off I think

LadyGisborne Thu 11-Jun-09 10:29:51

NO, not Guy!! But I have heard that this is the last series Jonas Armstrong is doing, so I'm now thinking that their brother (Archer) is going to continue for the next series, in Robin's place.
As long as Guy is still there i don't really care though. grin

OhBling Thu 11-Jun-09 11:44:28

Whoa! When did this come back on? I watched series 1 years ago and have been waiting for a new season ever since but ... nothing!

Saltire Thu 11-Jun-09 15:23:20

Well I hope he doesn't, he's the only reason I watch, but I cannot think where else the character can go - he suppsoedly killed the sherriff, he has tried to kill all the merry men (and women, where does Kate get her roots touched up and her teeth whitened), his siter who is "sheriff" hates him! I don't see what else the character can do.
Oh and is it just me or did the sheriff's fingers move in the scene where he was supposed to be dead?

Ohbling - this is series 3, it came on weeks ago, I think we are currently on ep 10 of 13

OhBling Thu 11-Jun-09 15:59:04

Shite.

LadyGisborne Fri 12-Jun-09 09:09:00

I don't think we've seen the end of the sheriff either - but Keith Allen is leaving as well, so he won't be back for long. I really hope the writers find a way to keep Guy going - I love the little glimpses we get of the softer more sensitive side to him that certain women bring out in him. But I love him being bad as well!

mimsum Fri 12-Jun-09 15:48:54

this series jumped the shark a long time ago ...

2shoes Fri 12-Jun-09 18:01:34

omg he can't be
oh he is soooooooooooooooooooooooo hot

Saltire Fri 12-Jun-09 20:14:07

I agree it did jump the shark. I wonder though how Richard Armitage is going to fit in shooting it with Spooks? Thats why his character was absent from part of this series of Robin Hood, he was filing Spooks. I only watch it cos he's in it, but have often wondered if they will kill him off too. If they do I hope he takes his awful sister with him.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now