Talk

Advanced search

Who watched "The Wedding" last night on Holby?

(12 Posts)
Fimbo Wed 10-Jun-09 11:31:42

What a load of old drivel. Patsy Kensit looked like a "madam".

FluffyBunnyGoneBad Wed 10-Jun-09 11:33:52

Haaa, Horrible dress!

dmo Wed 10-Jun-09 14:06:42

gutted at the story i needed more of a punch than that

Fimbo Wed 10-Jun-09 15:44:02

The way the built it up all week in the clips. Bah. More dragging it out for weeks and weeks on end until Joseph's sister reveals all.

dmo Wed 10-Jun-09 22:35:17

your prob right fimbo

and on the other side (casulity) just sort it out jeff!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Fimbo Thu 11-Jun-09 13:37:03

Oh gawd him and Dixie make me want to throw the remote at the tv. I stopped watching it for a couple of weeks though, are Nick Jordan and Zoe bonking?

dmo Thu 11-Jun-09 22:36:36

yes just smile

TsarChasm Thu 11-Jun-09 23:15:04

I just saw this tonight. Bonkers. Who has time at their wedding for a cup of tea and a chat in the kitchen in the middle of it all and a secret snog with the best man? (total character departure there for Linden)

All the guests kept disappearing. And, and...her parents were like a pair of cardboard cutouts.

None of it was the least bit credible and Patsy can't act 'crying' because her face won't move.

Poledra Sat 13-Jun-09 23:59:44

'Twas totally unbelievable(just watched it tonight). DH and I had a good laugh at it tho'. Agree that Linden acted completely out of character. Her dress was vile - reminded me of the saloon girls in westerns. grin

Lovemyshoes Sun 14-Jun-09 19:13:43

I missed it, what did Joseph's sister reveal>?

Poledra Sun 14-Jun-09 20:49:55

There was an ex-girlfriend of Joseph's at the wedding, flinging herself at him. It was then revealed that the sister had caught this gf and Joseph's brother doin' the deed whilst the gf was going out with Joseph. And apparently it was 3 days before 'the overdose' - of the brother one presumes.

Blondeshavemorefun Mon 15-Jun-09 16:36:55

finally watched it

im only a week late, thank god for sky+ grin

but yes dress was tastless, apparently it was her idea to wear red, like paula yates did

did think it was naff, but there we go

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now