repeated er

(9 Posts)
cookielove Sat 06-Jun-09 20:35:56

watching greg pratt die all over again, so very sad

wastingmyeducation Sat 06-Jun-09 20:37:47

Ooh! I missed the second half of this series! smile

Poor Greg sad

TheRealMrsJohnSimm Sat 06-Jun-09 20:40:43

Okay so I missed the first part of this episode. I started watching it from the time Morris made the tracheotomy type thing......what happened before? Why was Greg in that state to begin with?

cookielove Sat 06-Jun-09 20:42:05

he was on the ambulance that blew up, carrying the guy that was in witness protection. oh no have i ruined things for people i apologise if i have blush

TheRealMrsJohnSimm Sat 06-Jun-09 20:43:50

ok so the mass in his neck was a result of injury rather than some awful illness?

cookielove Sat 06-Jun-09 20:47:48

yeah it was from the explosion, so very sad!!! I cried the whole way through the first time,

milkycuntalinasgone Sun 07-Jun-09 10:17:56

Haven't really watched ER properley fir yonks, but happened to catch this one last night. I was a total sobbing mess!! Dh was laughing his head off at me. So sad [sniff]

milkycuntalinasgone Sun 07-Jun-09 10:18:23

blush at my spelling today.

mamadiva Sun 07-Jun-09 10:32:40

I cried at the entire last series, I burst into tears half way through the last episode because I realised it was the last one blush

I will probably be a saddo and watch it again and cry again but it is ER after all.

Thought was pretty shocking the way they killed off such a long standing character like that shock

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now