Talk

Advanced search

Trying to get into BB but.. it's boring!

(6 Posts)
loobyt Fri 05-Jun-09 21:53:18

Help, have no life but this is dull!

nomorecake Fri 05-Jun-09 22:32:57

its usually pretty dull at the beginning.

but i'm determined not to watch it any more.

PuppyMonkey Sat 06-Jun-09 08:55:19

I'm seeing if I can NOT watch it this series (although I caught some of the launch show). Is it just me being blind - or is this the only MN thread on BB so far? Well, if there is one, it's veryu far down the thread list. That's quite telling, I think!

TrinityRhino Sat 06-Jun-09 08:58:50

it ALWAYS boring at the start
we dont know them yet
they are still being nice and poloite to each other
they haven't started starving them yet

also the added little bit of boring at the beginning

they are working at being housemates just now and then the non housemates get voted out on sunday
so it hasn't really started as such yet

can you tell I like it grin

TrillianAstra Sat 06-Jun-09 09:11:43

<Trinity I have 3 things to say to you, I think you know what they are... >

(apologies for non-Big-Brother-related hijack)

MerryPonymum Sat 06-Jun-09 09:15:08

There is another MN BB thread, Puppymonkey.

I'm finding it a bit dull too, so far - but I don't want to get too addicted the way I have the past few years when there was a live feed and Live Updates being posted 24/7 on the forums (they were funnier/better than the actual show- very addictive - very life-eating!)

As Trinty says, they are all at the honeymoon stage - 'we all get along so well! I can't imagine us ever falling out' - we've seen it all before and usually it lasts less than a week

They do seem to be rather nicer people than sometimes, however, so maybe we won't get the mega-bitchy fests of previous years.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now