Benidorm who's watching tonight?

(10 Posts)
Curiousmama Sun 31-May-09 20:52:36

I am grin

Curiousmama Mon 01-Jun-09 11:42:30

very disappointing sad

OhBling Mon 01-Jun-09 15:45:59

oh thank god. I thought it was just me.

I had never watched it before and caught a mid season episode last week and nearly died laughing so DH and I recorded last night's special. But we didn't crack a single smile so I wasn't sure if it was just that for some reason we found it funnier last time!

Rindercella Mon 01-Jun-09 15:49:13

DH & I loved the first two series and always used to Sky+ in case we missed it. Last night DH fell asleep halfway through & I struggled to watch it to the bitter end. Very disappointing, but those 'specials' quite often are imo.

Curiousmama Mon 01-Jun-09 16:10:58

Agree 'specials' usually are a let down.

smartiejake Mon 01-Jun-09 18:27:50

The first series was really funny, the second series- rather overdone on similar jokes, the special was lame, lame, lame.

Curiousmama Tue 02-Jun-09 11:47:40

Well series 2 just came in the post today so looking forward to that.

Blondeshavemorefun Tue 02-Jun-09 12:05:51

i sky+ it - and somehow managed to miss the last few mins sad

saw mel in the helicopter and man fell from rope and that was it

what else did i miss?

bluebump Tue 02-Jun-09 13:30:34

It was ok, I did laugh a few times but it was not as good as the previous 2 series.

Blondes, in the end the female staff member said due to what had happened they were going to be compensated with a free week in the hotel again, to which they all said no, and then Mick asked when it was. I think that was the ending. Oh well apart from that guy that fancied Janice still being locked in the boot of his car.

Blondeshavemorefun Tue 02-Jun-09 14:11:48

thanks blue bump

so next series will be their free week grin

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now