Talk

Advanced search

Hell's Kitchen - what a travesty! How come Kellie didn't win?

(8 Posts)
treacletart Mon 02-May-05 22:29:10

WTF?! seems to me Terry can't cook, can't manage a team and is, how can I put this nicely, not very bright. Kellie was obviously passionate about food, a great team leader and would have really made a go of her own restaurant...

Davros Mon 02-May-05 22:31:55

Can't believe it! I said I would eat my own shit if Terry won just before the announcement. DH has agreed to let me off that!!!

treacletart Mon 02-May-05 22:56:21

pisses me of that Rhodes got to be on the winning team too - eugh!

kaytee Tue 03-May-05 14:45:43

No I can't believe it either. Prawn Rockefella?? yeuch!!!

Aero Tue 03-May-05 14:47:45

Agree - local girl should have won !

crunchie Tue 03-May-05 14:54:35

That is just it, the geordies must have voted in their droves. Us sappy southerners all thought Kellie should win, but couldn't be bothered to vote becasue we thought she had it in the bag

TinyGang Tue 03-May-05 14:58:11

We thought Kellie would win too - very surprised. She seemed far more in control last night than Terry, and being younger, she would have had a longer future in the business. Perhaps people voting thought it would be a last chance for Terry, but that she would have other opportunities. My money was on her though I must admit. I think she'll get a job working for JC though - wouldn't that be something!

(Dh said she reminded him of 'Perry' in Harry Enfield 'Thank yooo Missus Patterson!')

Davros Wed 04-May-05 08:56:21

Oh yes, Perry! Agree hee hee.
I'm sure she will work for JC and make a career cooking. She was great at running the kitchen. I didn't dislike Terry, just preferred Kellie. Sam was a bit of a shit on the last night, jealous maybe?

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now