Talk

Advanced search

Footballers Wives last night - anyone give me an update?

(22 Posts)
HandbagAddiction Fri 29-Apr-05 09:14:45

Sad I know...but I think it's great. Anyone - missed last night as I was out for dinner with people from work.....can anyone give me a quick update on what happened???

mishmash Fri 29-Apr-05 09:18:11

Missed it too Handbag - watching Supersize Me so would love an update too!!!

ThePreciousIdiot Fri 29-Apr-05 09:18:49

bloody hell forgot it was and watched supersize me - update me too please

fairydust Fri 29-Apr-05 09:22:18

bump please

mishmash Fri 29-Apr-05 09:32:47

Someone must have seen it - please end our misery

mishmash Fri 29-Apr-05 09:34:15

mishmash Fri 29-Apr-05 09:37:15

HandbagAddiction Fri 29-Apr-05 09:52:29

Or is everyone just too scared to admit that they watch it??!!

FLUM Fri 29-Apr-05 10:19:34

Amber thinking of taking Conran back. He being very romantic.

Daft youngest wife made daft documentory and pissed everyone off.

Rapist footballer struggling with inner conscience, got drunk a bit, collapsed crying in changing room. off team temporarily.

Managers son (moved in with him) took drugs to improve performance and scored a goal. manager cross.

Amber made crap music video , very funny actually.

Gay bloke got engaged to mixed race girl. god botherer family very pleased (cut to gay footballer w*nking over gay films (gay cure not worked!) - BUT wasn't wanking it was 'self harming' - oh dear

Is it repeated at all. i hve missed the last two episodes myself

noddyholder Fri 29-Apr-05 10:29:13

flum you should get a job reviewing telly I could almost visualise it!Don't feel like I missed it at all now Thanks!

Bearess Fri 29-Apr-05 10:42:42

yes thanks flum, forgot to tape it for dh so now he has seen your precis and "liked your style"!

HandbagAddiction Fri 29-Apr-05 10:45:04

Flum - you're a star!! Thanks for the update.

Do hope they bring back Tanya soon - it's really not quite the same without her.

FLUM Fri 29-Apr-05 10:49:40

I know, Tanyas great isn't she. always makes me feel like such a kind fluffy person in comparison!

Best bit for me was when she proposed to change a nappy - with those nails - as if!!!!!

noddyholder Fri 29-Apr-05 10:53:20

is tanya coming back?

FLUM Fri 29-Apr-05 11:19:44

dunno, missed last week. guess they found out about the baby an'all but where has she gone

Bearess Fri 29-Apr-05 11:24:55

Basically, having had the DNA results which proved that the baby was Amber's, Conrad & Amber confronted her and put her on a plane somewhere (Brazil? not sure). Having signed over her shares in Earl's Park to Amber, you saw her cosying up to a rich fat old duffer at the end of last week's episode so presumably she has fallen on her feet! Conrad and Amber released a statement saying that the midwife had mixed up the babies and Tanya had gone away to get her head together and cope with her loss.

jangly Fri 29-Apr-05 11:25:07

She was last seen at a very swanky poolside in Mexico chatting up a rich old bloke, obviously planning to live off his credit card! Hope she comes back!

jangly Fri 29-Apr-05 11:25:49

Ah yes - could have been Brazil!

Bearess Fri 29-Apr-05 11:26:24

Has Zoe Lucker (who plays Tanya) left the show though?

fairydust Fri 29-Apr-05 11:48:04

i do believe tanya has left the show.

Is this episode repeated on itv2 at all????

Scaryfairy Fri 29-Apr-05 12:20:33

We missed it last night too. It is repeated on ITV2 on Wed 4 May at 11 pm.

HandbagAddiction Fri 29-Apr-05 12:47:52

So many fans coming out of the closet now...for a short while this morning, I thought I was only one!!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now