Talk

Advanced search

Prison break is coming back

(31 Posts)
kid Wed 15-Apr-09 20:49:21

Does anyone still watch this?
I was so hooked during the first couple of seasons, but they dragged it on and on. I will be watching it when it starts again on Tuesday I expect grin

NotmyELFtoday Wed 15-Apr-09 23:29:42

I cant wait for it to be back on!
this is the only series I have watched on the TV, as I watched the first three on the DVD, and I think I prefer box-set watching, hate the breaks!

Blondeshavemorefun Thu 16-Apr-09 14:26:29

YAH

10pm tues on sky 1

or 10pm wed on sky 2

spikemomma Thu 16-Apr-09 21:22:24

I've watched all episodes but for the life of me can't remember how it finished last time?! I hope sexy chops has trimmed down a bit, he packed on the pounds which put me off him a bit. Like i'd get the chance to go there... hmm

kid Thu 16-Apr-09 21:33:33

It ended last time with Lincoln telling a woman on the phone that their man was dead. It was his mum but he doesn't know that yet.

Michael has been told that his mum is still alive.

Blondeshavemorefun Fri 17-Apr-09 08:45:05

there are only 6 more episodes then it ends forever shock

<blonde falls to floor in sobbing heap>

no more wenty sad sad

sara and lincoln are on the run (again) and Lincoln discovers that their mum Christina (who they both thought was dead) is actually the mystery buyer of scylla

with lincoln now in league with the company and Micheal <swoons> vowing to stop him - he could leave the brothers against each other!!

We find out what happened to sucre (who went to find his family/daughter) and also Sofia and JJ

and the last episdoe which will be shown on 26th may sad

does a desperate housewife

and flashes forward 4years to reveal who ended up where and with whom - there are also rumours that micheal and sara have a baby envy and one character is back behind bars - but its a closely guarded secret

i think it will be micheal, as he did rob a bank in the 1st series and then escape - so he still needs to do his time

cant beleive it will finally end

<sighs>

Blondeshavemorefun Wed 22-Apr-09 14:26:46

who watched last night?

kid Wed 22-Apr-09 21:13:51

I watched it last night. I think there might be 8 episodes (at least that what I read on Fox)

Can't believe they have dragged it on for so long, still very hooked on it though.

SimpleAsABC Wed 22-Apr-09 21:35:17

my dp thinks there's another series coming!

Blondeshavemorefun Thu 23-Apr-09 12:24:47

there are only a few left left - will def finish this series as they want to go out on a high

and as i said they

flashes forward 4years to reveal who ended up where and with whom - there are also rumours that micheal and sara have a baby and one character is back behind bars - but its a closely guarded secret

i think it will be micheal, as he did rob a bank in the 1st series and then escape - so he still needs to do his time

cant beleive it will finally end

<sighs>

SimpleAsABC Fri 24-Apr-09 11:03:37

hmmm need to wait and see.

I really do love it though!

Blondeshavemorefun Fri 24-Apr-09 13:30:53

me too

and i love wenty!!!

<pushes dh out of the way to gaze at him on tv>

kid Tue 28-Apr-09 21:30:18

Don't forget its on again tonight!

Blondeshavemorefun Wed 29-Apr-09 12:43:52

see blonde said sara has a baby

<smug look>

LadyIsabella Wed 20-May-09 06:23:35

Did anyone see the finale of this last night? I wasn't expecting it to end so soon! I think they did manage to pull it all together in the end, it wasn't too 'happy' an ending which was good...

juicymelon Wed 20-May-09 07:43:40

I seen the finale, sobbed like a baby sad I am going to miss prison break. Its been the 1 programme in recent years I have actually 'had' to watch week in week out.

VinegarTits Wed 20-May-09 09:51:56

Yep i saw the finale, there is another 2 hr episode 'prison break, the final break' next wed that pieces together the last 4 years, im hoping the twist will reveal that MS is not really.....

I wont say incase i spoil it for anyone who hasnt watched it yet

Theres always a twist with PB though isnt there

Blondeshavemorefun Wed 20-May-09 13:18:39

hmmmmmmmmmm

so after 4/5years of prison break and trying to get cyilla and beat the company - they give it to another person who then clears them of all crimes hmm

have to say i thought the ending was a bit crap - though what happened to micheal suprised me .........
roll on next week and the last 4 years are explained

LadyIsabella Wed 20-May-09 18:51:05

Hurray, another episode! I didn't realise there was more. I thought it was strange that it skipped 4 years.

Blondes, I agree, it was convenient that Kellerman re-appeared to solve all the problems.

Blondeshavemorefun Wed 20-May-09 19:29:25

who was kellerman - as in where did he come from

i recognized him but couldnt place him

lasp EVER episodes are on wednesday next week not tue

so wed 27 instead of tue 26 10-12pm

mosschops30 Wed 20-May-09 19:39:58

havent watched yet, so havent read thread.

Can anyone tell me why my sky+ is still series linking it when it says the 2nd episode last night was last in series?? Is there another one after this?

LadyIsabella Wed 20-May-09 20:05:09

Kellerman was in series 2 I think, he worked for the company and then turned on them to help Michael and Linc. I thought he had been killed by the company but obviously not!

spikemomma Wed 20-May-09 22:09:43

Oh lord - there's another episode to go...sigh. It's getting a bit of a chore to be honest. I mean, it was getting quite tedious and was a farcicle ending. Although the twist was impressive for a US programme -although Sara was looking way too happy... hmm

Kellerman worked for the company but then went against them in court, the last we saw was him in the back of a security van with an explosion. I think... ah to be honest, i stopped caring a long time ago...!

Blondeshavemorefun Thu 21-May-09 11:05:10

mosschops - tuesdays was the last epidsode but there is a one off special wednesday 27 10-12 which will explain a few things

sara is apparently jailed for the killing micheals mum and they break her out .....

<blonde will watch and weep lust over wenty>

though have to say he has got (dare I say) a bit podgy and was MUCH cuter in his younger days

Thandeka Sat 23-May-09 21:16:35

One more episode!?

I am confused. I hope so as that ending was RUBBISH.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now