Talk

Advanced search

E.R John Carter is back

(15 Posts)
Kimi Sun 22-Feb-09 10:12:09

Sex on legs....but he is sad, evasive about kem or why he is back...he is sick....NNNOOOO

spongebrainbigpants Sun 22-Feb-09 10:19:33

Ooooh, I loooove John Carter - is he back this week?

It was great to see Dr Greene last Thursday - although a devastatingly sad episode sad.

francagoestohollywood Sun 22-Feb-09 10:21:27

Dr Greene? He's been dead for seasons...
What's going on? I'm in Italy and we are 2 seasons behind now...

spongebrainbigpants Sun 22-Feb-09 10:35:03

Sorry franca!

Don't worry, it wasn't a dream - it was done in flashbacks connected with another story.

There are even rumours of a return by Gorgeous George for the last series, but I can't see it myself sad.

francagoestohollywood Sun 22-Feb-09 10:39:41

Has Kovac gone sad?

spongebrainbigpants Sun 22-Feb-09 10:47:56

Kovac and Abby left a couple of weeks ago, but Kovac hasn't really featured for a while.

francagoestohollywood Sun 22-Feb-09 10:49:39

Oh ok. At the moment here Abby is drinking and cheated on Kovac (how could she???) Thanks smile

Kimi Sun 22-Feb-09 10:52:31

yes Kovac and Abbey went to Boston to live.
Doug Ross is going to come back too.

Morris and the Lady op are an item, Morris dressed as a superhero was hilarious.

I think Sam and Gates might make a go of it, Neila so needs to get rid of OZ boy and go with Ray (they are the new Ross and Hathaway) I think Carter might die as this episode was called the beginning of the end sad Hope I am wrong.

Jerry drinking the mushroom potion and flirting with Carter was funny, I like Jerry.

francagoestohollywood Sun 22-Feb-09 10:55:00

Oh thanks for updates smile. I like Carter a lot, but didn't like Kem, she was cold.

spongebrainbigpants Sun 22-Feb-09 10:59:37

kimi, is Doug really coming back?!!

I'm hyperventilating at the thought!! grin

Kimi Sun 22-Feb-09 11:04:04

Looks that way yes, don't know if it will be real time or flash back but it has been filmed.

Am I missing an episode? Cos the last one I saw on Thursday night had Dr Greene but not Carter.

Have you just given us a spoiler without any warning? Thanks

compo Sun 22-Feb-09 14:58:55

yes, thanks for the spoiler hmm

expatinscotland Sun 22-Feb-09 15:00:39

Bummer. I always hated his character. He plays such a pompous, self-absorbed dicksmack.

troutpout Sun 22-Feb-09 15:11:31

ooh...lost interest in ER ages ago...but might watch if old sex on legs is back

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now