Talk

Advanced search

Home and Away-how did Jack die?????

(10 Posts)
Calmriver Tue 03-Feb-09 18:13:25

Please I need to know!

cikecaka Tue 03-Feb-09 18:41:42

He was shot by the othe policeman that went out with Belle. Jack followed him to some place to find out what he was up to, heard a gun shot and the other policeman(bugging me cause I cant remember his name) turned round and shot Jack

slayerette Tue 03-Feb-09 18:45:18

Other policeman is Angelo. For a couple of days leading up to the shooting, he had been threatened by the developers because he was trying to expose the fact that their site is toxic. Someone shot at him through a window and broke into his house, trying to shoot him. So when he was at the development site, he was really on edge.

When he heard the footsteps behind him and then the gun shot, he turned round and fired blindly behind him. It wasn't until it was too late that he realised he had shot Jack (who had been following Angelo, suspecting he was up to no good.)

Can you tell I'm way too obsessed with this programme? grin

cikecaka Tue 03-Feb-09 18:53:11

You put that so much better than I ever could!!

Ashantai Tue 03-Feb-09 23:18:26

Hmm rumours are abound that it was not Angelo who shot Jack and that he is in witness protection and will turn up in 3 months hmm.

Now i can believe the first part but if they do the wp storyline for the 3rd time, i'm gonna scream!!

IwishIwasamermaid Tue 03-Feb-09 23:23:36

It was done so that Angelo might not have done it wasn't it?

I didn't like Jack, now it leaves the way free for Roman and Martha to get together hmm

cliffjumper Thu 05-Feb-09 11:03:37

I wish it was Martha who got shot and killed. I really don't like her character. I don't like Roman that much either, so I'm hoping they get together and do the usual "leave to tour Europe" before Martha dies of cancer, just like everyone else does.

Claire2301 Thu 05-Feb-09 11:05:44

www.digitalspy.co.uk is great for catching up on soaps- they have detailed summaries of every episode.

cliffjumper Thu 05-Feb-09 11:08:06

There is also the Home and Away website. amazingly we are only a couple of weeks behind the action in Australia - which is brilliant.

IwishIwasamermaid Thu 05-Feb-09 11:57:15

Yeah I agree about Martha.

But then my favourite character is Colleen grin

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now