Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

OMG - Ed's in the labour room with Emma - is he going to find out?

(4 Posts)
fisil Thu 07-Apr-05 19:08:52

And how? This has been trailed all week!

Anyone else listening?

octavia Thu 07-Apr-05 21:56:41

I bet clarrie will say " awww he looks just like our Edward when he was born " Then Edward would start questioning Emma, she'll eventually admit it ( that will take approx 12 episodes I should thinkWill will over hear the above conversation , punch Edward , Edward will punch Will etc etc, Emma will then ( in true soap style) hit one of them over the head with obligatory ashtray/doorstop or similar object.Then of course they will be in a coma for another billion episodes while the surviving brother Emma and sprog will live happily ever after !
By the way what has happen to Roy and Hailey

fisil Fri 08-Apr-05 07:46:46

I reckon it will be a Clarrie line too - can't believe she didn't turn up yesterday. Not sure about the ashtray though - not Emma's style. After the Siobhan and Brian thing it wouldn't surprise me if it took until the child is about 25!

Yes, and why hasn't Hayley sprogged off yet? Haven't heard from St Hayley in ages.

happymerryberries Fri 08-Apr-05 07:53:03

THis had to be the fastest labour on record. All done and dusted in less than 15 minutes. lucky cow!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now