Talk

Advanced search

Anyone watch dancing on ice last night?

(14 Posts)
mooseloose Mon 02-Feb-09 09:28:52

I can't believe they saved Melinda again - I think she is rubbish! Muchael did far more complicated steps and looked relaxed. I always think Melinda looks awkward and is just pushed around! Anyone agree?

alicecrail Mon 02-Feb-09 10:45:34

I agree, Melinda wasn't the worst but Micheal was much better. I really can't stand judge Ruthie. I'm convinced there's a bit of tension between her and Holly, did anyone else notice that? Todd has got to go, i know people are giving him a chance but he hasn't got any better at all at least the others can actually skate without being held up!!

alicecrail Mon 02-Feb-09 10:46:09

I'm not actually that bitchy normally blush

mysterymoniker Mon 02-Feb-09 10:47:32

no

but am going out to play dunces on ice now grin

seeker Mon 02-Feb-09 10:50:26

Oh, did Michael go out? sad

LadyGlencoraPalliser Mon 02-Feb-09 10:52:23

Yup, he did Seeker, surprisingly. I was sure they would dump Melinda, who was not nearly so good IMO. But really Coleen and Todd should have been in the skate off - we have two potential John Sergeants here.

alicecrail Mon 02-Feb-09 10:55:04

I think at least coleen does try and is getting better, though not up to others standard. The one i really can't stand is Ray. I know he's really good, but he's just so smarmy and i can't take a man in a headband seriously!!!

pleasechange Mon 02-Feb-09 10:58:31

the Todd joke is starting to wear a bit thin now. Last week was hilarious, but this week much less so

Agree out of the bottom two Melinda should have gone out as Michael was trying much more difficult steps

mooseloose Mon 02-Feb-09 11:16:02

I wonder if melinda is being kept in because she is a/the celeb star?
I was really cross last night, thinking 'aren't the judges watchin what I am!'.
dh commented that Ruthie hadn't spoke all night - then she was chosen to speak right at the end.

alicecrail Mon 02-Feb-09 11:21:59

Yes, mooseloose did you notice how she was hardly asked to comment and when she did Holly was really short with her and cut her off before she had finished> It made me grin

mooseloose Mon 02-Feb-09 11:33:57

I hadn't thought about it until dh said she hadn't spoke - I said 'maybe she has a sore throat tonight!'

alicecrail Mon 02-Feb-09 11:34:55

She looked really sour as well,

LadyGlencoraPalliser Mon 02-Feb-09 11:44:46

I really do not like her. She comes across as so unsympathetic. If there's a fight, I'm on Holly's side!

Chickenmamma Mon 02-Feb-09 16:34:14

I agree Melinda should have gone. The judges make weird decisions some times

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now