Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

I've been recording every flippin' Gilmore Girls for the last...FOREVER. and I MISSED that LAST EVER EPISODE!!!!!!!!!!

(20 Posts)

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE someone tell me they have a copy. or know where i can find it on the net. i'm devastated and have resorted to reading a recap of the show. just NOT the same.#

(I know, I know, I'm the only sap that watches it.)

i'm just gutted.

i waited 3 YEARS for them to start showing it here again. bugger. fuck. piss. shit.

LostGirl Fri 16-Jan-09 09:27:25

Try 'Project Free TV'. Don't watch it myself but I feel your pain!

flatmouse Fri 16-Jan-09 09:28:17

OMG YOU AND ME BOTH!! Mine we sky+ and there was a power cut for last episode.

I haven't looked yet but was going to download via utorrent.

Am enjoying the start again at the beginning - but not sure i can last all 7 series of 22 episodes!!! Still there are some early ones that i haven't seen.

flatmouse Fri 16-Jan-09 09:30:21

quick look shows can download in 4 parts from here

beforesunrise Fri 16-Jan-09 09:34:46

i feel your pain i do! I love Gilmore Girls... currently watching the dvds...

wooga Sat 17-Jan-09 19:24:48

Did you have any luck tracking down the last episode,purplemonkey?

Fellow Stars Hollow fan here!smile

no. i couldn't get flatmouses's link to work. but i saw some clips of it on youtube and read about the episode here (how's that for pathetic!)
i now know what happens but still a bit that I missed it.

nice ot know that i'm not the only saddo gilmore girls fan! grin

happychappy Sun 18-Jan-09 14:32:05

Is the series Rory is getting together with Logan is the series were on. The last episode we saw Loralie was walking out o her mothers and fathers wedding saying she wouldn't have anything more to do with them. Is that the last series or is there another. We're in Italy so thats why Im asking. Here its called (translated) Mother for a Friend, Mamma per amica

moonmother Sun 18-Jan-09 17:21:36

I missed it too sad sad

I've been comforting myself with watching from the beginning again, I read the episode guides on the net, so know in essence what happens but...*it's not the same as seeing it!!!*

The thing that made me laugh over Xmas, was I made my Dc's watch it with me, and my DD(8) turned round and said " that's what we're like Mummy"

I was secretly pleased,-even though it's not exactly what we live like- I also have a Ds and a Dp- but I'm glad she see's our relationship like Lorelais and Rory's.

Now that is sad

moonmother Sun 18-Jan-09 17:25:58

I've found this

www.amazon.co.uk/s/ref=nb_ss_w_h_?url=flatten%3D1%26search-alias%3Daps&field-keywords=the+gilmore+gi rls&x=0&y=0

Not sure I'm willing to pay £154 for the complete set tho sad

NotADragonOfSoup Sun 18-Jan-09 17:28:55

What was it shown on?

NotADragonOfSoup Sun 18-Jan-09 17:31:06

Rent it from Love Film?

annaje Sun 18-Jan-09 19:41:22

OMG - I love this and thought I was the only one watching every bloody day.

I missed the first series, so I'm watching from the start. I did see the last one, and can fill you in if you want.

Just loving seeing Jared Padalecki look so young......blessgrin.

happy chappy - no that was 2 series ago i think? so you can enjoy it for a while yet.

I always had a love-hate thing with Logan. I really didn't like him. but he was just so damn CUTE!

never liked christopher though. Luke all the way.

(I am soooo happy to have found people to talk about this with!!!)

i started watching it when i was pregnant with DS but it ended when...can't even say...because happychappy's not seen it!! it was the series after the one with richard and emily's wedding. i was gutted. now i'm pregnant again and they started showing it again! how excited was I?!!! only took 'em 3 and a bit years to get around to it!!

wooga Sun 18-Jan-09 20:28:48

NEWSFLASH!I still have the last episode on video-just checked my tapes-the whole of the last episode is on there and possibly the one before that too-not the best quality as using my reliable old video since dvd recorder kept playing up but it's on there!smile

We will have to circulate it so everyone can get their fix!!

happychappy Sun 18-Jan-09 20:31:12

My daughter loves it too. I hope she thinks that is us. she loves watching it with me

fishie Sun 18-Jan-09 20:32:38

pmd i love gilmores too and daren't read thread in case of spoilers. i got series 6 from holland and have been waiting a yonk for s7 to come on lovefilm. i might crack and buy it and i will let you know if i do. i get paid on tuesday.

flatmouse Mon 19-Jan-09 08:57:54

purplemonkey - i never did get around to downloading that from that link, so i'll take a look around to see if it is somewhere else. You would need a torrent downloader such as utorrent to make it work though.

Am currently enjoying the start again from the beginning! Are they really going to show all 7 series of 22 episodes?? Mind you, i see they're showing on Saturday and Sunday too this time round.

duchesse Mon 19-Jan-09 12:20:31

If you cat me your address I'll see if I can record it from our DVD set. We fell in love with the Gilmore Girls when we were in Canada, and have every series.

YAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!

i made it to the end and finally saw the last episode!

[pathetisad emoticon!]

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now