Talk

Advanced search

relocation relocation...

(38 Posts)
treacletart Wed 07-Jan-09 20:10:59

Anyone want to join me in an "Oh my god where do they find these people!" rant grin

Caz10 Wed 07-Jan-09 20:12:12

I am just lol-ing at Kirsty and Phil's new little office with their laptops!

Lauriefairyonthetreeeatscake Wed 07-Jan-09 20:13:22

oh god I just started a thread about them grin

DumbledoresGirl Wed 07-Jan-09 20:15:17

I have to admire their honesty insisting on a house in a "posh" area. They don't want a period house, they just want to make sure they are not on a lower middle class modern estate.

LoveMyLapTop Wed 07-Jan-09 20:15:54

I am going to slap them soon

princessmel Wed 07-Jan-09 20:16:17

They are so snobby!

Completely care about what others think

tattycoram Wed 07-Jan-09 20:16:55

They really are awful aren't they.

princessmel Wed 07-Jan-09 20:18:05

She is very very annoying,

she's looking at everything like its dirty

And I would go MAD if she went into my bedroom and laughed at it. gggrgh

smoggie Wed 07-Jan-09 20:57:52

I just knew there would be a thread about them wink
She is so annoying and selfish.
I can't believe after saying the Cornwall property is his choice she's dismissing each one stating "I couldn't live here"
Everything she says is prefaced with "I", there's no "we" in it at all.
She needs a good slap I'm afraid, she's a spoilt selfish snob with a wet fish for a husband - he really needs to grow some balls and stand up to her. HOnestly.

BTW - bet she MNs!!!grin

2shoes Wed 07-Jan-09 21:05:03

what a princess that woman was

northender Wed 07-Jan-09 21:06:44

Missed the beginning. Did it give any idea as to how their budget is so massive?

Agree she was appalling.

saggyhairyarse Wed 07-Jan-09 21:57:49

I am watching it on C4+1 and am finding it hard to find any redeeming features in her.

themoon66 Wed 07-Jan-09 22:02:17

Northender...their budget was so massive because apparently they both did canny deals over the course of buying and selling three properties during the biggest part of the housing boom.

UnquietDad Wed 07-Jan-09 22:04:06

Weren't they wankers? Having a very very cute little son did not, I'm afraid, swing it in their favour.

Notalone Wed 07-Jan-09 22:12:38

When Kirstie said something along the lines of "well, I am afraid the only word I can use is the C word" I actually thought she may use the c word that ends in nt in order to describe that appalling woman. As it was, the C word was compromise, but for a minute there.... grin

I detest snobs and she may actually have been worse than that Harrogate woman last year

themoon66 Wed 07-Jan-09 22:14:23

Oh she was defintely worse than Harrogate Woman.

All that crap about wanting to change the flooring because it had some little tiny marks from rubber heeled shoes. Daft mare.

sandyballs Thu 08-Jan-09 10:39:42

I thought there might be a thread about this grin. Do you think Phil and Kirsty have been told to up the ante and make it all a bit more stressy with mad people and the fact that P and K actually argued!

I agree that woman was dreadful but I liked the guy.

carrotsandpeasifyouplease Thu 08-Jan-09 12:37:25

oh the son was soooo very very cute
Kirsty was great getting so wound up by it all
missed masterchef for it because sky plus wasnt working and it was well worth it
I guess the put the best one first for the new series
I can't believe the bungalow they bought instead, complete time waster in my opinion

KingRolo Thu 08-Jan-09 15:57:14

Definite time wasters, she probably just wanted to get on TV.

Bet Kirsty is a MNer too. I like Kirsty smile. Never cross a pregnant hungry woman!

wasabipeanut Thu 08-Jan-09 16:02:07

Didn't see this one but I do like Kirsty A - ROFL at thought of her calling someone a c**t. Now that would be good telly.

NomDePlume Thu 08-Jan-09 16:22:28

I missed the first 20 mins but my gawddddddddddddd. The wife was so annoying.

trixymalixy Thu 08-Jan-09 17:39:52

I just watched it this afternoon and thought there had to be a thread about it!!

she was so fricking annoying!!!!!

Why buy an old house if you can put up with a slightly bumpy wall. It's called character!!! And if it really bothers you that much get a plasterer in.

I can't stand these new house people who pretend to like older houses. just buy a newbuild FFS!!!

LIZS Thu 08-Jan-09 17:43:16

How did he put up with her ! He really didn't want a new build and she didn't want a renovation project!

Blondeshavemorefun Fri 09-Jan-09 12:58:00

"When Kirstie said something along the lines of "well, I am afraid the only word I can use is the C word" I actually thought she may use the c word that ends in nt in order to describe that appalling woman. As it was, the C word was compromise, but for a minute there...."

ha ha - i thought that as well - that woman was soooooooooooooo fussy and snobby - and in the end they buy a complete shit hole hmm

Notalone Fri 09-Jan-09 18:49:50

Lol Blondeshavemorefun - when she said it I actually wondered how many other MN'ers were thinking exactly the same thing grin

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now