(12 Posts)
reindeercantdancethetango Sat 27-Dec-08 21:49:43

its excellent

ByThePowerOfBaileys Sat 27-Dec-08 21:49:59

lovin' it

NorktasticNinja Sat 27-Dec-08 21:50:17

Superb grin

reindeercantdancethetango Sat 27-Dec-08 21:53:55

am waiting for the accident with the trampoline...

DoubleBluff Sat 27-Dec-08 21:55:09

i like this prog, the little girl is fab

reindeercantdancethetango Sat 27-Dec-08 21:56:41

shes so funny

UnquietDad Mon 29-Dec-08 16:48:44

I wonder if middle-class families are now going to be afflicted with "Outnumbered syndrome", with anxious parents fretting that their 6-year-olds are not as intelligent and articulate as Karen?

cocolepew Mon 29-Dec-08 16:51:40

On the teletext pages someone wrote in disgusted that the children weren't corrected when they talked back and what sort of example was this giving? hmm

Maybe he thought it was a documentary grin

Theresa Mon 29-Dec-08 18:26:48

wonderful stuff. We totally missed the first series and were bnought it for xmas. havent watched it yet, we are waiting for the right moment so we can savour it. Loved the bit where he came home early to go to bed and they were both relieved that it was for a sleep!

cornsilk Mon 29-Dec-08 18:28:09

I put it on last night on catch up TV but it was last week's episode - aarrrgh!

Meglet Tue 30-Dec-08 14:56:02

it was the last one on saturday I think. I only got into it halfway through this series. Anyone know if it's going to be reprated from the start of series one?

potoftea Tue 30-Dec-08 14:59:19

We accidentally watched this a few times and didn't even find out what it was called for ages.

It's brilliant, but the episodes are too short.

Those children are the best actors on tv I reckon. Each of them is so true, and not over-acting at all. I was amazed at how good they were considering it's not a well known show.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now