Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

What happened in last nighst Casualty?

(8 Posts)
DoNotsAntlers Mon 22-Dec-08 18:14:49

I had a photo frame disaster and missed all but the first 10 mins. What did I miss?

I know that affair bloky knows that nursey woman was 5m preg ans could be his kid
I saw him sneak into scan
Where did that lead? Is the baby OK? Is the nursey OK - cs she keeps passing out?

What was going on with the freaky miracle woman?

Who was hte patient with teh kid (Brain?) and woman that Brain clearly didn't like?

What about the Drs brother that was in teh fire? How are they getting on now?

Anything else I need to know?

<P.S. I am kind of crap with names!!!>

Picante Mon 22-Dec-08 18:16:55

Brilliant post. Love the way you describe people!

Can't you watch it on catch-up? It's worth it. If you really can't then I'll fill you in!

DoNotsAntlers Mon 22-Dec-08 18:20:13

I just haven't got time to do iPlayer...I will be happy to be filled in....

MadameCastafiore Mon 22-Dec-08 18:25:55

Jessica (Nursey) is fine - she bruised and dislocated elbow but baby is fine.

She told Adam (scarey one who looks like Frankensteins younger brother) that the baby isn't his and she is off to Dubai or somewhere like that with ugly scarey ginger quiff husband who now suspects that the baby might not be his.

Miracle woman fell long way from some scaffolding and had head injury which took a while to show itself and she pegged it.

Brian's father was the patient, Harry or Henry or something like that, the woman he didn't like was hsi mother who had walked out on them when he was 13.

Adam (Young Dr Frankenstein's monster) is getting on ok with his little bruv - he rehired the nurse so she is probably going to be his next conquest whilst pasty Jess and Ginger Quiff Hubbie are off getting horrendous sunburn in the Middle East.

Picante Mon 22-Dec-08 18:25:59

I know that affair bloky knows that nursey woman was 5m preg ans could be his kid

Well she's said it's not his but you could tell by the way she said it that she's lying. Adam believed her.

I saw him sneak into scan
Where did that lead?

They just had a chat which was where she told him it wasn't his. But Jessica's husband came in as they were talking and got suspiscious. He had a word with Adam later and told him to back off.

Is the baby OK?
The baby's fine.

Is the nursey OK - cs she keeps passing out?
She's ok just a bit of a wimp.

What was going on with the freaky miracle woman?
Well they all thought the brother had cured her but then at the last minute she had a brain heamorrage (sp) and died. shock Brother obviously somewhat upset.

Who was hte patient with teh kid (Brain?) and woman that Brain clearly didn't like?

That was his mum who walked out on him when he was a kid. Turned out his dad had started seeing her again. It all turned out ok in the end after quite a few arguments.

What about the Drs brother that was in teh fire?
Adam rehired the carer and they are all getting on famously.

HTH

grin

BONKERZ Mon 22-Dec-08 18:27:49

ok will try,

YES alex knows about jessica and that the baby could be his, Jesicas husband now knows jessica had an affair with alex and that the baby is probably his. ((i think he now does a runner with the other 2 children!))

Ruth had a problem with the woman beacuse she did a runner on her husband and child 20 years before (ruths mum committed suicide i think), all worked out there though i think and woman started to talking to her son again!

miracle woman made it up with her brother and her brother went to tell her he had given all the money back from everyone he had taken it from but as he did she collapsed and died of a cranial bleed which had gone undetected (although think charlie did notice it just too late!)

at the end charlie saw santas reindeer!!! LMAO

BONKERZ Mon 22-Dec-08 18:28:24

Oops need to type quicker!

MadameCastafiore Mon 22-Dec-08 18:32:56

DH woke up as Charlie saw the Reindeer - he thinks Charlie is now a nutter!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now