Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

Christopher Eccleston....

(17 Posts)
binker Fri 25-Mar-05 23:41:47

...has been my favourite actor for ages and I am so excited about Dr Who (did anyone see him on Jonathan Ross just now ?) - he is a star !!!

gingerbear Fri 25-Mar-05 23:44:47

He is mighty fine.

In spite of his big ears.

serenity Fri 25-Mar-05 23:45:25

Missed it I've just got home from work and DH is playing Resident Evil so I'm TVless!

I'm glad I'm not the only one getting over excited about tomorrow!

LGJ Fri 25-Mar-05 23:47:51

oh yum yum

binker Sat 26-Mar-05 10:53:04

any other fans out there ?
my most treasured souvenir is an autograph on a breakfast order slip which my friend got for me when he was working up in Newcastle in an hotel - Christopher Eccleston was staying there while filming Our Friends in the North...yay !

TinyGang Sat 26-Mar-05 12:02:44

He is a good actor. I loved Our Friends in the North (also Gina McKee).

I seem to vaguely remember him in something where he played a teacher in a tough school which I enjoyed too. Hmm, what was that called?

Also, didn't he pop up in 'Gone in 60 Seconds' that film about pinching cars with yummy yummy Nicholas Cage?

Never really got into Dr Who when I was younger, but because CE is in it I'm much more interested this time

paolosgirl Sat 26-Mar-05 12:19:10

Very, very sexy man...roll on 7pm

binker Sat 26-Mar-05 18:20:04

The school thing was Hearts and Minds - also loved Our Friends in the North and Gina McKee and the fab Mark Strong...
I first noticed him in Cracker and then Shallow Grave...I am desperate for one of those Dr Who figures of him as seen on Jonathan Ross - a very sad state of affairs for a woman of my age.....

coppertop Sat 26-Mar-05 18:27:19

Only 35 minutes to go!

TinyGang Sun 27-Mar-05 12:09:35

What did you all think? I thought it was rather good; he's going to be a good Dr, I think.

I loved the surreal stuff going on (the wheelie bin was funny). Unfortunately, I was a bit distracted with the children/bedtime and tea, so I couldn't sit and watch it all properly.

bettys Sun 27-Mar-05 13:02:44

Never liked CE much as he is too much of an Act-or for me, but thought he made a cracking Doctor.
Especially liked "Other planets have a North, too!"

joash Sun 27-Mar-05 13:25:22

CE - sexy??????

paolosgirl Sun 27-Mar-05 13:50:06

Christopher is VERY sexy...but then my other big crush is Neil Oliver from 2 Men in a Trench, so I'm not sure I have a standard taste in men

mummytosteven Sun 27-Mar-05 14:14:47

ooh i've always liked him as well from cracker days. he was also in "Let him have it" as well

winnie Sun 27-Mar-05 14:26:06

a very sexy man

binker Sun 27-Mar-05 16:35:32

I loved it ! everything was great,him,Billie,Tardis....can't wait for next week. I don't think he's an Act-or in that way bettys,just a bit serious about stuff - am glad to see him in a less gloomy/heavy going role though...when he smiles he lights up !

morningpaper Sun 27-Mar-05 19:54:25

I have just seen the repeat on BBC3 and would like to add a WOOF from me.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now