Am half watching they do seem quite well balanced and under control

And very calm really

wheresmyfroggy Mon 21-Mar-05 21:53:20

Happy kids

Little tamsin

Blossomhill Mon 21-Mar-05 21:54:56

Shit I missed it, oh *****

Hulababy Mon 21-Mar-05 21:55:37

I am amazed at how relaxed and calm the house seems, with 11 children about!!!!

Catbert Mon 21-Mar-05 22:00:09

I thought it was quite a nice prog really. Just an interesting peek into the lives of a large family. Made a change from the usual "nightmare" families for us to gawp at!

Very together and showed how a family can get through a lot, without being excessively dramatic about it really... Good on em!

Vaguely emember something a while back on an irish family of 16 (all mum's own!) - if I remember correctly, there was only 1 boy in the lot!

nutcracker Mon 21-Mar-05 22:03:39

I watched it too, but i have to say, i was shocked that they could spen d £1000 pounds in stuff off ebay when the kids were sleeping in that shitty bedroom. They could have put that money to much better use. I mean the kids couldn't even play in the garden cos of all the junk and animals.

I did think the kids were happy though, apart from the daughter who had her own room, and the one who'd been attacked when younger.

maisystar Mon 21-Mar-05 22:08:28

i watched too. liked it when the little girls were talking, "you must always be kind to everything in the whole wide world and not hurt anyone and never be naughty" and the little one piped up, "and you must never break videos!"

sweetkitty Mon 21-Mar-05 22:27:43

Was some really nice parts to it already mentioned. What I wanted to know is where were they getting their money from Mercedes people carrier, £1000 on ebay, mum and Dad rarely seen without a fag in their mouths? Thought it was a bit off when both parents were smoking in the car with at least 3 kids in the back. Remember my mum and dad used to do this when we were young and we hated it me and my brother used to hang our head out the windows

spinelli Tue 22-Mar-05 08:43:41

Thought they seemed a nice family and the kids were lovely. But ye gods.. the mess! It would drive me mad. And were on earth do they get the money from? 1000 on Ebay? Mercedes people carrier?
My dh earns what would be considered a very high wage, Yet Iam driving around in a flamin banger, cause after all our outgoings mortgage etc we don't have any left
Where on gods earth do people get the money from? Am I missing something?

renaldo Tue 22-Mar-05 10:17:45

I thought they were pretty dysfuntional, violent father, dirty house, oldest daughter no relationship with ther mother, could some of their money go to extending their house not buying rubbish on ebay? (I am a fabn of large families BTW)

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now