Talk

Advanced search

Ghost Whisperer Season 4 last episode.....blasted LivingTV!!

(20 Posts)
Lucycat Sun 02-Nov-08 22:19:26

We V+ ed the episode of GW this week but they didn't tell us until the end that the last episode of the series was on straight after it so v+ stopped and we don't have it!

Is it repeated anytime - the first of the two episodes is on right now, but not the last one.

RTKM help us please - I love this show!

BitOfFun Sun 02-Nov-08 22:20:30

have you tried YouTube?

Lucycat Sun 02-Nov-08 22:23:08

our half-installed-faulty-download-Adobe-9 won't let me access You Tube.....therein lies another problem hmm

thanks for the suggestion tho' BoF!

rodgershawk Sun 02-Nov-08 22:30:34

Cant help you with where to watch it as made same mistake as you, until the last minute when realised that the finale was straight after.. so watched it.. want to know what happened or wait until you see it?

seb1 Sun 02-Nov-08 22:32:48

I didn't think season 4 was screened yet it isn't finished in the States yet. what episode are you watching?

Lucycat Sun 02-Nov-08 22:34:38

or is it season 3 blushanyway it's the one that was cut short cos of the writer's strike.

I know rodgershank - that'll teach me to go to bed!

Lucycat Sun 02-Nov-08 22:35:44

I can find out what happens but i do love it so, so would love to watch it -

seb1 Sun 02-Nov-08 22:35:51

What is it about?

Lucycat Sun 02-Nov-08 22:38:45

Have seen this one and would love to watch this last one

rodgershawk Sun 02-Nov-08 22:40:54

Its the season that just finished here. Think it was 3 as was watching new season 4 in Canada last week (not a clue what was happening, as in Greys anatomy, but watched anyway!)
Was about Melindas dad.. or is he her dad? want to know? dont want to spill if you have chance to see?

Lucycat Sun 02-Nov-08 22:42:39

oh sod it go on.....spill.

I ahve some clues from Tv.com - something to do with the fab Prof Payne?

rodgershawk Sun 02-Nov-08 22:58:29

She discovered that the person she thought was her dad was not, the ghost with the plastic mask was actually her dad! The guy she thought was her dad sent mask man to prison, framing him for crime he did not commit. When the man she thought was her dad found out she knew the truth he tried to kill her.. in the nick of time the masked man (her real dad and now ghost) pushed him off a balcony and saved her.
Story goes that her mum met mask man when young and was engaged. He got framed for crime and was proscecuted by lawyer (man claiming to be Melindas real dad) Mum fell in love with lawyer man and married him.. was preg and baby was actually mask mans baby.
Not sure if that makes sense?

Lucycat Mon 03-Nov-08 10:01:28

omg - i think grin
Thanks for that! so now...when is season 4?

Phoenix Mon 03-Nov-08 10:15:10

Hopefully soon cos it finished on an annoying cliff hanger. I need to know what happens next

lizziemun Mon 03-Nov-08 11:03:01

Me too, phoenix.

UnquietDad Mon 03-Nov-08 11:12:09

Try here

sidereel

wintera Mon 03-Nov-08 19:47:56

Seeing as we are discussing Ghost Whisperer, did anyone else see the episode the other week that had a woman with enormous lips in it? They were frightening! She looked like a duck!

Phoenix Mon 03-Nov-08 19:51:35

Haha yes. Paynes ex? I couldn't stop looking at them

wintera Mon 03-Nov-08 19:56:24

We were mesmerised by them too! Oh they were terrible weren't they? Apparently she is married to the Professor (Jay Mohr) in real life! He has to kiss them things!

BitOfFun Tue 04-Nov-08 00:50:28

Oh my word, I had no idea! She was horrendous!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now