Talk

Advanced search

Wiggles dvd as advertised on tv - Asda?? Really cheap??

(5 Posts)
wintera Sat 25-Oct-08 23:47:43

My 3 year old loves The Wiggles as most kids do. We have seen an advert for a [new?] Wiggles dvd on the tele. I think it might be from Asda or Woolworths and the price was something like £6.72 or something like that. Anyone know which Wiggles dvd it is? Or which shop it was? Have looked on various websites but there are sooooooo many I was searching for ages! Plus Asda have a lot on their website too and most are £9 - ish so don't think its the right one.

Just wondering if any of you have gone out recently and bought it so could help me out. Failing that I will pop into my nearest Asda or Woolies soon and ask there.

PortAndDemon Sat 25-Oct-08 23:55:28

Probably Pop Go The Wiggles, which I think is new out (according to DS's Wiggles Fan Club email). I saw it in Tesco last week but don't know whether they are the ones doing it particularly cheaply.

TheMadHouse Sat 25-Oct-08 23:56:10

It is Pop goes the wiggles. I have got it for my DS2 who is Wiggles mad (I have put it away for christmas). Asda is the cheepest for it, I think

TequilaMockinBird Sat 25-Oct-08 23:59:09

this one?

That is the cheapest I can find online

wintera Sun 26-Oct-08 09:34:14

Oh many thanks indeed. Yes that looks like the right one.

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: